INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel agency to make Turimex reservation

2 posters

Go down

Travel agency to make Turimex reservation Empty Travel agency to make Turimex reservation

Post by barefootcontessa22 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:07 pm

My friend traveled here from Houston on a Turimex bus ticket with an open return to Houston.

I am trying to get a seat reserved for him on his return open ticket.

I've done this once myself through a travel agency at Plaza Montagna but went by there today and didn't see the travel agency ??? In that case, the travel agent called Turimex and made the booking, no problem, and I gave her 50pesos for doing so.

I went to Viajes travel agency in West Ajijic where a woman working there said she could not make the reservations, period.

A friend told me she had used another travel agency in West Ajijic to make the reservations for her when she traveled by Turimex from GLD to Dallas.

If anyone knows of a travel agency in town where I might get this done, please tell me who and where they are :-) so we don't have to cab into GDL to reserve a seat on the bus.

Thanks.

barefootcontessa22

Back to top Go down

Travel agency to make Turimex reservation Empty Re: Travel agency to make Turimex reservation

Post by barefootcontessa22 Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:15 pm

P.S. this ticket is already paid for - all we need is to make a reservation on the right day and get a seat.

barefootcontessa22

Back to top Go down

Travel agency to make Turimex reservation Empty Re: Travel agency to make Turimex reservation

Post by Jim W Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Have you called their Customer Service Number? 1 800 733 73 30
Their email # for help is admon.qsif@gruposenda.com

Hope this helps.....good luck....Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by barefootcontessa22 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 am

Jim W wrote:Have you called their Customer Service Number? 1 800 733 73 30
Their email # for help is admon.qsif@gruposenda.com

Hope this helps.....good luck....Jim W

Thanks, Jim. I did try the US customer service number (actually it's 1 800 733 7300, not 7330). It goes to a chat line now - not Turimex.

The Mexican customer service number answers but they can't make a reservation on an open ticket - all they are set up to do is make new reservations with a credit card.

barefootcontessa22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down