INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ON_LINE PHARMACIES

Go down

ON_LINE PHARMACIES Empty ON_LINE PHARMACIES

Post by otrocanuck Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Does anyone have experience with on-line pharmacies????

I tried one for the first time about a month ago (Affordable Drugs) and their web site looked good and the policies looked good, their pricing was great, so I went ahead and ordered a couple hundred dollars worth of drugs to be sent to me here. I checked today for a delivery status and the rules and story has changed from a month ago. They sent me an e-mail stating they would guarantee delivery or issue a refund. Now today they tell me they do NOT guarantee shipment once they leave their facilities, and that there is NO PROOF of shipping available.
If they cant prove it was shipped was it really shipped???? I have contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge based on non receipt of the product even thou they still have about two weeks left on their estimate of shipping time, their change in policy has me concerned that this may never get to me or that I wont get a refund. Obviously I do not want to deal with them anymore after this gets resolved, problem is I will always require these prescriptions from somewhere.

javascript:emoticonp('Dead Horse')
otrocanuck
otrocanuck
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Mississauga, Point Claire, Edmonton, Saltspring Isl., Nakusp,Chapala,

Back to top Go down