INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the Olympics Get Top Viewer Ratings

2 posters

Go down

Why the Olympics Get Top Viewer Ratings Empty Why the Olympics Get Top Viewer Ratings

Post by johninajijic Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 am

Here are the top nine comments (so far) made by NBC sports commentators (Some English??) during the London Summer Olympics that they take:

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Why the Olympics Get Top Viewer Ratings Empty Re: Why the Olympics Get Top Viewer Ratings

Post by gringal Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Maybe you should have been watching on the BBC.
lol!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down