INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I still need help... lets not argue... Surgery Thursday

5 posters

Go down

I still need help... lets not argue... Surgery Thursday Empty I still need help... lets not argue... Surgery Thursday

Post by davinandkennard Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:51 pm

We are now not just looking for my type, A- or O-. We are calling in all donors of all types. Juan Pablo has pre appointments set on Sunday and Tuesday. We have had so many that promised and did not respond. The blood bank has a 10 minute time limit from the appointed time. Call him for conditions.... such as fasting, age, etc
I know there have been communication problems in the past, but now ... for my sake.... please focus. I was there waiting for donors today when one of three showed in front of the Legion at the appointed time.
Call Dr. Juan Pablo Loza if you can donate:
From your cell phone: 333-141-33-64
From your home: (045) 333-141-33-64
My surgery is scheduled for this coming Thursday.
I met with the chief of heart surgery today for the Western Centro Medico. This man is internationally published and has been educated in Mexico, the U.S. and the Univ of Hamburg. I will have the best care the world can offer with IMSS if youn'y you can respond.
Thanks and please help me!
!!
Hugs,
Tony

davinandkennard

Back to top Go down

I still need help... lets not argue... Surgery Thursday Empty TELL DURAN TO STOP BLOCKING POSTS

Post by Jim W Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Bleep Duran

Last edited by Jim W on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

I still need help... lets not argue... Surgery Thursday Empty Re: I still need help... lets not argue... Surgery Thursday

Post by Jim W Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Please tell us what we need? I brought 3 donors...how much more do we need? I apolgize for bringing issues of TOB into play...................DURAN is a person I hope needs help one day....he can beg for help.....while help is banned!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

I still need help... lets not argue... Surgery Thursday Empty Re: I still need help... lets not argue... Surgery Thursday

Post by davinandkennard Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Bless you for your help!!!
This link will give it all.
http://www.ideacominternational.com/blood-donation-requirements-in-mexico/
You cannot know how much all the web boarders help (lousy grammer) means to me. I know there have been problems, but please don't give up.
Juan Pablo's cell is open and there are pre-scheduled appts. for Sunday and Tuesday.
My idea when home and well... a great dinner... I am a great cook to honor each of you that I carry inside me........ no Geritol will be served ;-)

davinandkennard

Back to top Go down

Post by davinandkennard Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:20 pm

How do I contact Duran and correct the situation? I am not trying to cause a problem.
Tony

davinandkennard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:43 pm

HOW much blood is needed.....may have had more help...but idiot DURAN posts.....please advise , and I will work for the help....please advise units needed
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by davinandkennard Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:14 pm

[quote]
Code:
[b]We need at least 6 units of A or O negative.
Dr. Juan Pablo has set up appointments on Sunday and Tuesday.  He will provide transportation.  The thing is you have to be prompt in leaving for Guad because of the traffic etc..  There is only a 10 minute window at the blood bank at Centro Medico in GDL.  I discovered that personally today when we waited for donors
If you have another blood type you can still help.  Just talk to him... he has the details:
From your cell phone: 333-141-33-64
From your home: (045) 333-141-33-64
Thanks to all of you for your help, encouragement, and suppor[/quote]t!!!
T
ony[/b]

davinandkennard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:48 pm

I have delivered 3 O negative,,,how much more do you require?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:51 pm

I cut and pasted your message on TOB, hope it helps. (I am unable to donate, used to give regularly when I was able, sorry.)

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:53 pm

I just received this message from D.r Juan Pablo. See below for the status of need for blood donors. I'll put this on all the other web boards.

We need 5 more for next Sunday 25 (meeting at the Chapala´s American Legion at 14:00 p.m.), and 7 more for next 26 July (meeting at Consultorio Guerrero at 10:00 a.m.).
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

I still need help... lets not argue... Surgery Thursday Empty I don't know Tony as well

Post by Jim W Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:58 pm

I am proud to help...........

Last edited by Jim W on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

I still need help... lets not argue... Surgery Thursday Empty Schedule for trips to Guadalajara to donate blood

Post by simpsca Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:41 pm

These are the two trips Dr. Juan Pablo has scheduled to Guadalajara to donate blood for Tony:

We need 5 more for next Sunday, July 25 (meeting at the Chapala´s American Legion on Morelos and Guerrero at 14:00 p.m. - or 2pm our time), to get to the Legion drive into Chapala on Hidalgo - pass through the intersection, the street turns into Morelos. Go straight about 4 or 5 blocks after the intersection of the traffic light and the Legion is at the end of the block on the right - corner of Guerrero.

And 7 more for next Monday, July 26 (meeting at Consultorio Guerrero at 10:00 a.m.). Consultorio Guerrero is the doctors office at: Guerrero 141-A. That is one block up Guerrero from the Legion which is on the corner of Morelos and Guerrero.

Any questions call the doctor on his cell phone - Dr. Juan Pablo - from home (045) 333 141 33 64 - from a cell skip the 045.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:25 pm

I'd be happy to help but nobody wants my blood. Thanks for donating!

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down