INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Gear

4 posters

Go down

Fishing Gear Empty Fishing Gear

Post by MtnButterfly Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Where would we find fishing gear for a long awaited trip to Aguamilpa? There's nothing here that we have found and don't know if there is anything in Guad. but I automatically went to the true source of information, Inside Lakeside. We sold all of our stuff back in Colorado before we moved down here in 2010 because there was just so much we couldn't bring in the van. If it didn't fit, it didn't make the trip. If anyone can give us some helpful tips on where we could find some fresh water bass fishing gear, (it doesn't need to be new but must be in good shape), I'd really be appreciative. I don't want that big one to get away. Fishing Gear 968748
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Fishing Gear Empty Re: Fishing Gear

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Black Bass on Av. Americas in Guad. Thye got everything you need for Bass. Nice guy. Spanish Helps.
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trkgal Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:48 pm

MtnButterfly wrote:Where would we find fishing gear for a long awaited trip to Aguamilpa? There's nothing here that we have found and don't know if there is anything in Guad. but I automatically went to the true source of information, Inside Lakeside. We sold all of our stuff back in Colorado before we moved down here in 2010 because there was just so much we couldn't bring in the van. If it didn't fit, it didn't make the trip. If anyone can give us some helpful tips on where we could find some fresh water bass fishing gear, (it doesn't need to be new but must be in good shape), I'd really be appreciative. I don't want that big one to get away. Fishing Gear 968748

MtnButterfly, Jim W is putting together a trip to Agua Milpa the end of the month.....probably 4-8 people. You can buy gear as bigdaddy posted @ Black Bass in GDL. They have a few good deals on Shimano rods. Look for 6'6" ones piece medium heavy or heavy.(his prices aren't bad on these 800 pesos +/-, he will deal) Most of us use bait casting reels, spinning will work, a good baitcaster will run $100-$200 USD. 12-15 lb. line, 5/0 offset worm hooks, 3/8 or 1/2 oz bullet sinkers. Crankbait or plastic worms(Senkos 5 1/2 inch). If you have a VOIP number, please PM and Jim W will call you, as there is a BASS PRO shop near us in Arizona, you could order and ship to us as we will return around the 13th.

You can rent rod n reel @ Umbertos where we stay for around 150 pesos per day, per person, plus tackle. You don't want to make this trip, with one rod n reel per person........broken rod or reel n you are done........ approx. 3 hour drive from Sorianos Lakeside.

PM asap if you are interested in ordering from BASS PRO SHOP. Beer Beer Beer

trkgal

Back to top Go down

Post by MtnButterfly Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:57 am

We may have to wait and rent rods and reels @ Unbertos for this trip. Will make a trip into Guad. later or see what we can work out with our friends that are arriving early October. Thanks though. Will keep watching the for sales ads. The one in there now is a little too much dinero. Might be worth it but it's not exactly what we're looking for.
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Berto Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:13 pm

How do I get more details about the trip to Agua Milpa? Sounds like a great time!

Berto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down