INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing Trip

3 posters

Go down

Fishing Trip Empty Fishing Trip

Post by Jim W Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Anyone interested in a fantastic few days of fishing @ Lake Agua Milpa please PM me. We are planning a trip...last week of Sept., or 1st week of Oct. 2 days fishing, 2 nights lodging. I hope we can put together 8-12 fishermen or women for a fun time.

If you have any doubts.....ask Canuck Bob or Roof Bob about the quality of rooms, service etc., as I have hosted both....or maybe they will post their experience. This maybe my last trip for some time, and I would like to share the beauty of this destination with all I can.

I will be @ fishing club meeting Friday....check events.....@ 9:30, or PM me for details. GOOD FISHING to all.

Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Fishing Trip Empty Re: Fishing Trip

Post by Jim W Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Jim W wrote:Anyone interested in a fantastic few days of fishing @ Lake Agua Milpa please PM me. We are planning a trip...last week of Sept., or 1st week of Oct. 2 days fishing, 2 nights lodging. I hope we can put together 8-12 fishermen or women for a fun time.

If you have any doubts.....ask Canuck Bob or Roof Bob about the quality of rooms, service etc., as I have hosted both....or maybe they will post their experience. This maybe my last trip for some time, and I would like to share the beauty of this destination with all I can.

I will be @ fishing club meeting Friday....check events.....@ 9:30, or PM me for details. GOOD FISHING to all.

Jim W

Forgot to mention....go to Mexico General Nayarit for lake photos and costs.......total cost runs less than $250.00 USD......not including Beverages!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Candace and I really enjoyed our trip with Jim and his wife to Lake Auga Milpa. Beautiful lake, nice facilities and best of all we caught a ton of bass. Jim really is a great host and if you are even thinking about it, do it!
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtnButterfly Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 pm

We are planning a fishing trip to the Tepic area, mid October, Lake Santa Marie del Oro and Agua Milpa. Anyone know how the safety factor and security is in that general area? From San Blas on the Pacific to Agua Milpa. We know the roads are good, so we'll be driving and gone for a week or more.

Thanks and God Bless
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:23 pm

MtnButterfly wrote:We are planning a fishing trip to the Tepic area, mid October, Lake Santa Marie del Oro and Agua Milpa. Anyone know how the safety factor and security is in that general area? From San Blas on the Pacific to Agua Milpa. We know the roads are good, so we'll be driving and gone for a week or more.

Thanks and God Bless

Mtnbutterfly, We have never had issue or fear making the trip to Agua Milpa from Lakeside. The road into the Lake is testy. Please check the Mexico General on this site and Nayarit....Aguamilpa. Please screen through as I have listed lodges and prices. We are planning a group for the 7th of October.......maybe we can hook up.

Have a safe trip. Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtnButterfly Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:10 am

Would love to but ours is planned for the 17th. We have company coming in from Colorado for a look see, if this is where they would like to retire. We want to check out the Tepic area. They love fishing so thought this would be a good time to go. This isn't a blonde question but could fall under that catagory. Define testy?
We'll be staying at Koala for a week but are planning on a couple of days at Agua Milpa. We plan on lots of trips to Agua Milpa so we can hook up eventually. It would be fun.
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 am

MtnButterfly wrote:Would love to but ours is planned for the 17th. We have company coming in from Colorado for a look see, if this is where they would like to retire. We want to check out the Tepic area. They love fishing so thought this would be a good time to go. This isn't a blonde question but could fall under that catagory. Define testy?
We'll be staying at Koala for a week but are planning on a couple of days at Agua Milpa. We plan on lots of trips to Agua Milpa so we can hook up eventually. It would be fun.

Testy.....pretty narrow road, lots of curves (blind turns). Trucks, taxi vans tend use both lanes on curves. Watch for goats and cattle. Smokealot
The wind tends to blow in the afternoon making a not so fun boat ride back to lodge. The beds are pretty hard so you might consider taking a foam mattress pad......Humberto's wife Irma will make up your bed using same....twin size. HAVE A GREAT TRIP.

Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:06 pm

We are leaving Oct. 7, returning Oct 9th., for a 2 day 2 night fishing trip in search of BILLY BASS the 13 pounder! To everyone that PM'd, we are meeting @ my home Monday @ 3 PM, to finalize menu, etc. Weather report is for mid to high 80's high, mid 60's low! Please confirm via PM, and I will call back with directions to my home! Beer See U Monday!

Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down