INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAC 12 FOOTBALL FANS #2 Oregon Vs Arizona state TONIGHT ON SHAW

5 posters

Go down

PAC 12 FOOTBALL FANS    #2 Oregon Vs Arizona state  TONIGHT ON SHAW Empty PAC 12 FOOTBALL FANS #2 Oregon Vs Arizona state TONIGHT ON SHAW

Post by Jim W Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Shaw will be showing this game @ 8:00 tonight on channel 403. Beer Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

PAC 12 FOOTBALL FANS    #2 Oregon Vs Arizona state  TONIGHT ON SHAW Empty Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL FANS #2 Oregon Vs Arizona state TONIGHT ON SHAW

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:27 pm

No contest - the Ducks will be all over the Sun Devils!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

PAC 12 FOOTBALL FANS    #2 Oregon Vs Arizona state  TONIGHT ON SHAW Empty Re: PAC 12 FOOTBALL FANS #2 Oregon Vs Arizona state TONIGHT ON SHAW

Post by David Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Jim W wrote:Shaw will be showing this game @ 8:00 tonight on channel 403. PAC 12 FOOTBALL FANS    #2 Oregon Vs Arizona state  TONIGHT ON SHAW 411125 PAC 12 FOOTBALL FANS    #2 Oregon Vs Arizona state  TONIGHT ON SHAW 411125

403 is SD for HD it's 264. (SNET)
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:06 pm

I hope so Neil.......1st time in decades?....Oregon and Oregon st. rated in top 10! Will be interesting to see which one self destructs (hope not)!

It would really be great for the Oregon/Oregon St. programs to see them both undefeated, going into the Civil War, in Corvallis! They might even make Network TV.....
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 pm

No question the Beavers are one of the biggest surprises in college football this year. In fact, before the season there was talk that this might be Mike Riley's last season. I have watched a number of the Ducks games this year and I continue to be amazed by the team speed.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Neil, what baffles me is how the Oregon teams have overcome the recruiting nightmare! Oregon & Oregon State.....no major airport, no bright lights, that attract players to the other teams in the Pac 12....says alot for the coaches and their program!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Jim W wrote:Neil, what baffles me is how the Oregon teams have overcome the recruiting nightmare! Oregon & Oregon State.....no major airport, no bright lights, that attract players to the other teams in the Pac 12....says alot for the coaches and their program!

I don´t see the problem. One simply fies into San Francisco or Seattle and takes Trailways from one of those burgs. Buy a ham sammich and hide a beer in your shorts.Who says Oregon is not a capital of world culinary arts, especially if one brings a sammich from more civilized precincts.

Better yet; fly into Birmingham and drive over to Tuscaloosa to watch Dawg´s Crimson Tide stomp pretenders such as Michigan and Missouri. Who you gonna call; an elephant or a duck?
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:55 pm

We might call an elephant when it can compete with:

OR

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:02 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:We might call an elephant when it can compete with:

OR

CG, You never cease to amaze me......where / how do you find these?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Just before halftime and it is 43-7 Ducks favor.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:39 pm

hound dog wrote:
Jim W wrote:Neil, what baffles me is how the Oregon teams have overcome the recruiting nightmare! Oregon & Oregon State.....no major airport, no bright lights, that attract players to the other teams in the Pac 12....says alot for the coaches and their program!

I don´t see the problem. One simply fies into San Francisco or Seattle and takes Trailways from one of those burgs. Buy a ham sammich and hide a beer in your shorts.Who says Oregon is not a capital of world culinary arts, especially if one brings a sammich from more civilized precincts.

Better yet; fly into Birmingham and drive over to Tuscaloosa to watch Dawg´s Crimson Tide stomp pretenders such as Michigan and Missouri. Who you gonna call; an elephant or a duck?

Dawg, Alabama has a great history of winning.......so great that when Bear Bryant died...(rumor has it ... LOL) His widow announced she was moving to Corvallis, Oregon!!! When asked why Corvallis, she said....CAUSE I WANT TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM FOOTBALL, as I can!!! Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Funniest one of the day...week...month. LOL

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down