INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing your life story as a gift to subsequent generations

2 posters

Go down

Writing your life story as a gift to subsequent generations Empty Writing your life story as a gift to subsequent generations

Post by Berto Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 am

When my mom died, she left us her life story. It was really a huge gift. It explained a lot of things to me about who she was, and how she showed up in the world - as my mother, as my dad's wife, and as a woman. I've already given a copy of it to each of my kids... with the instructions to pass copies down to their own kids. It's a treasure for all future generations.
So how could I do less for my own kids?

That's why I'm glad that my good friend Mary Pierce Brosmer will be visiting Ajijic in January, and doing a workshop entitled "Saving Our Lives" - about writing one's life story. I thought I'd pass this information along so you can see if you might like it too.

Here's her flyer: FLYER
And here's Mary's Website: WEBSITE

Her workshops will be held at the Center for Spiritual Living at 17 Nicolas Bravo, in Ajijic. Hope to see you there!

Berto

Back to top Go down

Writing your life story as a gift to subsequent generations Empty Re: Writing your life story as a gift to subsequent generations

Post by ComputerGuy Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:56 am

I've been fortunate to be able to publish several autobiographies by people here who feel exactly the same way. Copies for the family were done as hardcovers; paperback versions have even been on sale here and in the U.S., because some people have had quite the interesting lives. Ajijic Books if you need any help or are just curious about what can be done.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down