INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vita Bella

2 posters

Go down

Vita Bella Empty Vita Bella

Post by E-raq Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:30 pm

A warning for anyone who has taken our advice before regarding this restaurant. We went tonight with friends from Guadalajara. The food was virtually inedible, my drink was so bad I actually left it. Gerard was not there, and amateur chefs were doing their level best to mess things up.

Our reservation for four by the fireplace was not honored, and the parking area is a mess due to hotel construction. There is NO outdoor lighting rendering navigating to the front door and back to the car a nightmare. I will be sending Gerard an email tomorrow. It was totally awful.

Take the current advice, or not, it's your money, your stomach, your car, and legs which could wind up broken with no recourse.

We have sworn off it until, changes have been made. PESSIMO!!!!!

E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Vita Bella Empty Re: Vita Bella

Post by joec Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:15 am

E-raq wrote:A warning for anyone who has taken our advice before regarding this restaurant. We went tonight with friends from Guadalajara. The food was virtually inedible, my drink was so bad I actually left it. Gerard was not there, and amateur chefs were doing their level best to mess things up.

Our reservation for four by the fireplace was not honored, and the parking area is a mess due to hotel construction. There is NO outdoor lighting rendering navigating to the front door and back to the car a nightmare. I will be sending Gerard an email tomorrow. It was totally awful.

Take the current advice, or not, it's your money, your stomach, your car, and legs which could wind up broken with no recourse.

We have sworn off it until, changes have been made. PESSIMO!!!!!

We need honest posts like this so people don't piz away their hard earned money. Thank you.

Our group has not eaten there, but during spring and summer we would like to try it.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down