INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Anyone Tried Tanteo Jalapeno Infused Tequila?

4 posters

Go down

Has Anyone Tried Tanteo Jalapeno Infused Tequila? Empty Has Anyone Tried Tanteo Jalapeno Infused Tequila?

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:26 pm

We received a bottle for Christmas and I was caught off guard since I wasn't familiar with this product. Did some research and found out that it is distilled by Distillery: Tequilera Don Roberto, S.A. de C.V. in Tequila which appears to be a boutique distillery specializing in private label product.

Off the top of my head, Tequila Marys might be a logical option but we would welcome other suggestions.
[img]Has Anyone Tried Tanteo Jalapeno Infused Tequila? Tanteo10[/img]

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Tried Tanteo Jalapeno Infused Tequila? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Tanteo Jalapeno Infused Tequila?

Post by CanuckBob Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:29 am

I haven't tried this but I have been in the Don Roberto factory in Tequila. I am going back to Tequila next week and will take a look for this.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Tried Tanteo Jalapeno Infused Tequila? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Tanteo Jalapeno Infused Tequila?

Post by CheenaGringo Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 am

Thanks CB. Since the person who gave us this gift had our tequila collection in mind, I would appreciate knowing more about the distillery.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Since it is Super Bowl Sunday, I decided to crack the bottle and made a "Tequila Mary". Not knowing just how hot it would be, I wasn't heavy handed with the pour. Must say it is a right tasty "Mary" without a huge bite!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:08 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Since it is Super Bowl Sunday, I decided to crack the bottle and made a "Tequila Mary". Not knowing just how hot it would be, I wasn't heavy handed with the pour. Must say it is a right tasty "Mary" without a huge bite!

Well that's a big relief, jalapeños and I do not get along real well. Very Happy
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Over the past couple of hours I have been experiencing a side benefit - apparently there was enough of a jalapeno bite that it totally cleared our my sinuses which have been plugged for weeks! While it causes a bit of pain to breathe in through my nose, it is a relief to be unplugged.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Over the past couple of hours I have been experiencing a side benefit - apparently there was enough of a jalapeno bite that it totally cleared our my sinuses which have been plugged for weeks! While it causes a bit of pain to breathe in through my nose, it is a relief to be unplugged.

Oh yeah, wasabi also works extremely well. First sign of nasal congestion head straight for a Japanese restaurant and wallow in wasabi. Doesn't get better than that. Some toro sushi, or sashimi loaded with wasabi and soy sauce.
YUM! May head off to Rikki's this week, although his sushi leaves a bit to be desired. His Tempura shrimp cannot be beat. Tempura sauce and wasabi and you're good to go.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:44 am

El Barco has pretty good sushi, sashimi, rolls & cones.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 am

Ironically, Saturday night, I had a sizable portion of Tuna Sashimi with plenty of Wasabi in the soy sauce. Maybe that started the ball rolling and the Tequila finished the job?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 am

CheenaGringo wrote:Ironically, Saturday night, I had a sizable portion of Tuna Sashimi with plenty of Wasabi in the soy sauce. Maybe that started the ball rolling and the Tequila finished the job?

Very likely. Tastes a whole lot better than those other remedies too. Was the tuna sashimi toro? Please say no, you might make a poor helpless little old granny cry here all over her keyboard.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:53 am

Bluefin tuna and since the cut wasn't specified, I would guess Akami. It was extremely fresh and right tasty!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:31 pm

CanuckBob wrote:El Barco has pretty good sushi, sashimi, rolls & cones.

I didn't know that the sign for the sushi had anything to do with El Barco and I've been by there a million times. This is really good to know and you'd make my day if you knew what time they opened. Please let it be before 12:30 p.m.... :)
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:21 pm

ferret wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:El Barco has pretty good sushi, sashimi, rolls & cones.

I didn't know that the sign for the sushi had anything to do with El Barco and I've been by there a million times. This is really good to know and you'd make my day if you knew what time they opened. Please let it be before 12:30 p.m.... :)

BTW Rikki's isn't all that bad either, and they have wonderful tempura. Just outstanding.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down