INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Inmigrante - Question

5 posters

Go down

No Inmigrante - Question Empty No Inmigrante - Question

Post by Guiness Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 pm

We hold " no inmigrantes" that expire May 16, 2013. Here are a few questions that I'm hoping "the wise ones" here can answer.

1. How soon can we renew these? We want to return to Canada in April and want to be sure we have this covered.

2. We are property owners here - what type of new visa should we be looking at getting? We have only renewed once as we've only been here less than two years. I find all this a little (lot!) confusing. Any thoughts would be appreciated............

3. We have a Canadian plated car here - and a MX plated one as well - not sure what to do about the Canadian one? How many years old does the veichle have to be in order to have it nationalized here? We were told 8 years - is this correct??

Thanks for your help.

Guiness
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

No Inmigrante - Question Empty Re: No Inmigrante - Question

Post by Jim W Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Guiness wrote:We hold " no inmigrantes" that expire May 16, 2013. Here are a few questions that I'm hoping "the wise ones" here can answer.

1. How soon can we renew these? We want to return to Canada in April and want to be sure we have this covered.

2. We are property owners here - what type of new visa should we be looking at getting? We have only renewed once as we've only been here less than two years. I find all this a little (lot!) confusing. Any thoughts would be appreciated............

3. We have a Canadian plated car here - and a MX plated one as well - not sure what to do about the Canadian one? How many years old does the veichle have to be in order to have it nationalized here? We were told 8 years - is this correct??

Thanks for your help.

Guiness, Contact Intercasa....aka, Spencer....376-765-7553, unless you plan on receiving accurate info on the web.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:20 pm

You would be getting the new "Residente Temporal" visa for at least 3 years. Neither of the cars are a problem with that visa unless the car rules are changed. It corresponds to the previous FM2/3 visa.

Supposedly, you won't have to provide financial information as you have current FM3s.

I think you'll have better luck getting a complete fix on things if you wait another month or so for much of the "dust to settle" and the rules to become clearer. But based on what people are reporting, you should be OK.
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by gatosigi Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Requisitos:
1. FMM, tarjeta de residente, tarjeta de visitante o documento provisional con una vigencia de hasta
treinta días naturales.
Residence card valid for up to 30 days more. i.e. You have to wait until the middle of April to apply. So I second the recommendation to talk to Spencer.

gatosigi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:47 pm

gatosigi wrote:Requisitos:
1. FMM, tarjeta de residente, tarjeta de visitante o documento provisional con una vigencia de hasta
treinta días naturales.
Residence card valid for up to 30 days more. i.e. You have to wait until the middle of April to apply. So I second the recommendation to talk to Spencer.

Perfect gatosigi, rely on a professional when it comes to Immigration issues.......or Mainecoons post.....YOU SHOULD BE OK! LMFAO

Don't risk problems....Do it right...spend some pesos....You will in most cases be happy you did! Dead Horse
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:22 am

You can renew any time withing 30 days of the visa expiring so if you are back in May .... do it then
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down