INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mon through Wed only THIS WEEK -In home demos of HTPC systems, USA Cable over internet, Sports Movies. more

5 posters

Go down

Mon through Wed only THIS WEEK -In home demos of HTPC systems, USA  Cable over internet, Sports Movies. more Empty Mon through Wed only THIS WEEK -In home demos of HTPC systems, USA Cable over internet, Sports Movies. more

Post by markosjal Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:59 am

Deleted.

markosjal

Back to top Go down

Mon through Wed only THIS WEEK -In home demos of HTPC systems, USA  Cable over internet, Sports Movies. more Empty Re: Mon through Wed only THIS WEEK -In home demos of HTPC systems, USA Cable over internet, Sports Movies. more

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:01 am

Markosjal, you will need to sign up for a banner ad if you are going to advertise on here.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Mon through Wed only THIS WEEK -In home demos of HTPC systems, USA  Cable over internet, Sports Movies. more Empty Re: Mon through Wed only THIS WEEK -In home demos of HTPC systems, USA Cable over internet, Sports Movies. more

Post by markosjal Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:05 am

too bad not really interested in showing the community what is really available?

Mark
Teknogeekz.com

markosjal

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:07 am

Nope. You have to pay to play.

Here is the rate site. Let me know if you are interested.

www.insidelakeside.webs.com

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by markosjal Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:09 am

nobody has ever told mew a price I do not have time to extract the details and all . Tell me where to send 20 bucks via paypal then. Can I send the 200' Pesos to that email address on the page via PayPal? I have no time to make a banner as I am on the road

markosjal

Back to top Go down

Post by markosjal Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:56 am

no reply to my emails and I must be moving on.

markosjal

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:15 pm

AMF
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 pm

markosjal wrote:no reply to my emails and I must be moving on.

Try reading the link I posted above and the e-mails I sent you.

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:06 pm

markosjal wrote:no reply to my emails and I must be moving on.

Busy Guy Basketball
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Places to go, things to do, people to see.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Obviously he is very important with lots of business. I can understand how people would be beating down his door to do business with such a polite and considerate human being. Rolling Eyes
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Damn! I'm sorry I missed out. I'm sure this was a "once in a lifetime" thing.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:06 pm

But wait! There's more! I bet we could have also gotten a set of those amazing Ginsu knives with that once-in-a-lifetime offer! How much would I pay? I can´t answer.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down