INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to borrow 2 old cameras and a large plastic snake for Little Theater production.

3 posters

Go down

Need to borrow 2 old cameras and a large plastic snake for Little Theater production. Empty Need to borrow 2 old cameras and a large plastic snake for Little Theater production.

Post by natbug Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi, I'm currently working as the props manager on an upcoming production at the Little Theater. I find myself needing to borrow a couple of old cameras (from the 20s if possible), the large boxy type with the raised flash, and a large plastic snake, preferably a cobra.

If you have anything you could lend me I promise to guard it with my life and keep it in my possession or under lock and key at any time it is not actually on stage.

If you know where I might acquire either of these items I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you

natbug
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need to borrow 2 old cameras and a large plastic snake for Little Theater production. Empty Re: Need to borrow 2 old cameras and a large plastic snake for Little Theater production.

Post by Carry Bean Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:18 pm

For the cameras you might check with Barbara's. He might know where to find them if he doesn't have them.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need to borrow 2 old cameras and a large plastic snake for Little Theater production. Empty Re: Need to borrow 2 old cameras and a large plastic snake for Little Theater production.

Post by natbug Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:39 pm

I checked there today but didn't see Tommy, they had none but I will check back tomorrow to see if he is there. Thanks Carry Bean

natbug
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm

I'll be hitting some resale shops tomorrow so I'll keep my eyes open for them.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by natbug Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:22 am

Thank you Carry Bean, I'll go in and talk to the owners if you see anything promising.

natbug
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 am

I have an antique camera of my grandfathers from the early 1900s. It is an Ansco but I can't see a model number and I don't think it has a flash. You are welcome to borrow it.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down