INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New restaurant in Jocotepec-La Tertulia

+3
joec
barbicheesecake
elehne1
7 posters

Go down

New restaurant in Jocotepec-La Tertulia Empty New restaurant in Jocotepec-La Tertulia

Post by elehne1 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Beautiful presentation of our lunch and excellent food, too! Very cute, clean and pleasant atmosphere! Do stop by and enjoy this wonderful restaurant. They are open 8 am to 4 pm for breakfast and lunch. They are located at Morelos 75A in Jocotepec and phone #33.11.40.95.95 and are open every day but Wednesday. Recent graduates of the Jaltepec Culinary School do a wonderful job at this new place!

elehne1
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

New restaurant in Jocotepec-La Tertulia Empty Re: New restaurant in Jocotepec-La Tertulia

Post by barbicheesecake Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:28 pm

What type of food is on the menu?
barbicheesecake
barbicheesecake
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I shoulda been a comedian

Back to top Go down

New restaurant in Jocotepec-La Tertulia Empty Re: New restaurant in Jocotepec-La Tertulia

Post by joec Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:29 pm

elehne1 wrote:Beautiful presentation of our lunch and excellent food, too! Very cute, clean and pleasant atmosphere! Do stop by and enjoy this wonderful restaurant. They are open 8 am to 4 pm for breakfast and lunch. They are located at Morelos 75A in Jocotepec and phone #33.11.40.95.95 and are open every day but Wednesday. Recent graduates of the Jaltepec Culinary School do a wonderful job at this new place!

Is this the old Tertulia that used to be in Ajijic?

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Sounds promising. Where on Morelos is that? mas o menos
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by elehne1 Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:48 pm

barbicheesecake wrote:What type of food is on the menu?

Breakfast and lunch items include-omelets, various egg choices, hot cakes, French toast, chilaquiles, fruit, quesadillas, hamburgers, fries, sandwiches, arrechera, molcajetes, fajitas, shrimp dishes, and specials each day. For example, today was roast pork, rice and salad. Drinks and desserts, too..no alcoholic beverages, tho.

Last edited by elehne1 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)

elehne1
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by elehne1 Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:50 pm

joec wrote:
elehne1 wrote:Beautiful presentation of our lunch and excellent food, too! Very cute, clean and pleasant atmosphere! Do stop by and enjoy this wonderful restaurant. They are open 8 am to 4 pm for breakfast and lunch. They are located at Morelos 75A in Jocotepec and phone #33.11.40.95.95 and are open every day but Wednesday. Recent graduates of the Jaltepec Culinary School do a wonderful job at this new place!

Is this the old Tertulia that used to be in Ajijic?

Not to my knowledge, not familiar with the one from Ajijic...

elehne1
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by elehne1 Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Sounds promising. Where on Morelos is that? mas o menos

The restaurant is about one block east of Independencia on the south side of the street. Morelos is one way, tho, going west..

elehne1
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by merry Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 am

This is a very cute place FOR JOCOTEPEC. I ate there last week. Proud graduates of Jaltepec Culinary Academy, hovering all around, working very hard to deliver the goods. Nice atmosphere. Decent food with decent prices.

When you get to Joco, instead of turning at the first stoplight keep going straight, past the plaza on your left, and then start looking on your left for 75A. Wide open inviting front, smiling owner/employees, spotlessly clean, great bathrooms too.

merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Sounds promising. Where on Morelos is that? mas o menos

Half way between the Mercado and the Campana.
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Thanks, Marty, that's exactly where I figured it was. In spite of some pretty silly directions. . . :)
I'm hearing it's hit and miss but I'll definitely try it next time in Joco. Need to try Frieda's too, what do you think of Freida's? Good to see Joco getting some good foodies.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Thanks, Marty, that's exactly where I figured it was. In spite of some pretty silly directions. . . :)
I'm hearing it's hit and miss but I'll definitely try it next time in Joco. Need to try Frieda's too, what do you think of Freida's? Good to see Joco getting some good foodies.

It is kind of hit and miss except for desayunos, there omelets are great. Only did Frieda once for soup y sandwich, it was very good. Went out last night to Rochettas, they have young fellow playing guitar, very very nice, and the deserts are to die for.
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Trailrunner: El Rincon de Frida has some things that are very good and a few things kind of blah. They serve primarily breakfasts and sandwiches and salads. Personally, I like El Quinto Sabor better (their "brunch" menu), but a lot of my friends prefer Rincon de Frida.

I, too, wanna check out the new place, Trailrunner, so if you're coming out this way, let me know and we can do lunch!

And, Marty, do you know if/when Gloria's is going to open again in El Chante? I really miss that place!

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Lucky: Lets do it. Tue or Thurs? If we go Thurs we can look for hair clips.
Maybe the Martygraws want to come too.
Lemme know.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:02 am

lucky wrote:Trailrunner: El Rincon de Frida has some things that are very good and a few things kind of blah. They serve primarily breakfasts and sandwiches and salads. Personally, I like El Quinto Sabor better (their "brunch" menu), but a lot of my friends prefer Rincon de Frida.

I, too, wanna check out the new place, Trailrunner, so if you're coming out this way, let me know and we can do lunch!

And, Marty, do you know if/when Gloria's is going to open again in El Chante? I really miss that place!

Gloria called to say that Ish was having an eye operation and that she thought they would be back about the first week of March.
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:06 am

Trailrunner wrote:Lucky: Lets do it. Tue or Thurs? If we go Thurs we can look for hair clips.
Maybe the Martygraws want to come too.
Lemme know.

No problem Marilyn Thurs works for us, say around 10:30?
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:49 am

See you there, but can we make it 11?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 am

Trailrunner wrote:See you there, but can we make it 11?

11 it is
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:05 am

Great, Lucky may or may not be able to come. See you then.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down