INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHULA VISTA NORTE

+6
slainte39
wheels
MtnButterfly
joec
E-raq
maplered
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CHULA VISTA NORTE - Page 2 Empty Re: CHULA VISTA NORTE

Post by Kiri Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:44 pm

wheels wrote:
E-raq wrote:As I stated before, and will repeat for the hard of thinking, maplered was a troll, a nasty ill-tempered troll with nothing better to do than attack a BOD who are trying their very best to fix problems caused by others.

I believe that wheels, who has checked into the situation thoroughly, will be joining in on this end of discussion shortly.

As for maplered, look out dude.

Well after checking thoroughly and verifying the documents that I am now aware of, E-raq you are in the dark that is for sure. You have no idea what you are talking about. You may know some people but not the whole story.

Wheels did you receive my PM?

Last edited by Kiri on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:47 pm

wheels wrote:
E-raq wrote:As I stated before, and will repeat for the hard of thinking, maplered was a troll, a nasty ill-tempered troll with nothing better to do than attack a BOD who are trying their very best to fix problems caused by others.

I believe that wheels, who has checked into the situation thoroughly, will be joining in on this end of discussion shortly.

As for maplered, look out dude.

Well after checking thoroughly and verifying the documents that I am now aware of, E-raq you are in the dark that is for sure. You have no idea what you are talking about. You may know some people but not the whole story.

Shall I post YOUR P.M. to me? The one in which you claimed that everything I had said was true? Aha, we have another of the pendejos on our list now.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:49 pm

I will post it for everone's edification here. Lying sack 'o Scheisse.

ok thanks for the response. Yeah the current treasurer seems fine, it is the former that is investigated. We want our community to be ok. We do not want money to disappear and the documents we saw are pretty self explanatory. Everything written can be proved.
Are you upset and banned us because you know the board members?? That cannot be a reason. I hear from other residents that the problems started with the last treasurer, before all was fine. I do hear lots about the contractor, not good things.

wheels
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2