INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great post from a very funny and irreverent Mexico blog

3 posters

Go down

Great post from a very funny and irreverent Mexico blog Empty Great post from a very funny and irreverent Mexico blog

Post by coffeeguy Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:35 am

This story of a couple of locals catching corrupt San Miguel de Allende cops in the act with their cell phone camera is priceless. Check out his previous post on cohetes and the joys of pilgrimage ("Here Comes the Boom") as well:

http://burrohall.blogspot.mx/2013/03/smas-finest.html

coffeeguy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Great post from a very funny and irreverent Mexico blog Empty Re: Great post from a very funny and irreverent Mexico blog

Post by tictoc Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:26 pm

LOL... D.W.G. Very Happy

tictoc
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Great post from a very funny and irreverent Mexico blog Empty Re: Great post from a very funny and irreverent Mexico blog

Post by Ms.Thang Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Well, I think that when a cop tells you to get out of the car you should get out of the car , I just can´t believe that two cops were not able to pull him out. That wouldn´t happen where I come from.
Funny that one cop said something like ¨so what about your rights, we are lawyers¨.
They backed off pretty quick when the other kid said ¨we are recording¨.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeguy Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:19 pm

I can think of more than a few Lakeside transitos who ought to be recorded and given their 15 minutes of infamy on YouTube and with the local authorities. As for the rest, the author's maxim, sadly, sums it up perfectly:

there is no situation that has ever been improved by the arrival of the Mexican police

That's clearly a slight exaggeration, but only slight.

coffeeguy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down