INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipping packages from mexico to the us

+5
brigitte
Rosa Venus
DonPito
Trailrunner
Mad_Max
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shipping packages from mexico to the us - Page 2 Empty Re: Shipping packages from mexico to the us

Post by ferret Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Thanks Neil, I read that too.

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Shipping packages from mexico to the us - Page 2 Empty Re: Shipping packages from mexico to the us

Post by Mad_Max Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:32 pm

sm1mex wrote:You may want to try the new "postal" store next to the new Casa Gourmet close to HSBC across the street from Wal Mart. They offer all types of transportation.
I did check them - I wasn't impressed. They have USPS signs up - but their response was - we just take really really small USPS packages.

So here is what I did. Sol y Luna had flat rate priority mail boxes for 300 pesos each. I took all they had - or would sell me - 5. I think the max weight is about 20 pounds each - so I filled with books - and mailed to a friend in Jacksonville. I also asked them to hold for a week before mailing if they could (they truck to Laredo) - and so far, i think 2 arrived yesterday.

The heavier stuff I sent using the post office. The person at the Chapala PO suggested Mex Post - as much cheaper than regular international priority mail - 700 pesos compared to 1500 pesos for about 11-12 kilos

So I sent 10 boxes Mexipost at 700 pesos each. Hopefully they will turn up someday. The postal clerk said they should be delivered in about a week. I tried not to laugh out loud. So it has probably been 2 1/2 weeks - and I am estimating 4 to 6 weeks. So we will see.
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Rosa Venus wrote:I've used spacelogistics before and they were great. That's why yesterday I suggested you google "logistics". (Earlier in the post I said "moving company" when I really meant freight/shipping.) In my case, I used them to bring some furniture from Michoacan to here, but pretty sure a friend of mine also used them to ship some boxes. Good luck.
I contacted them and they weren't interested in my small potatoes
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2