INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best place to buy ubiquinol at lakeside?

3 posters

Go down

best place to buy ubiquinol at lakeside? Empty best place to buy ubiquinol at lakeside?

Post by cashncarry Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Anyone know the best place to buy ubiquinol 50 or 100 mg at lakeside? I found 50mg but radically expensive. Thanks in advance

for any help on this.

cashncarry

Back to top Go down

best place to buy ubiquinol at lakeside? Empty Re: best place to buy ubiquinol at lakeside?

Post by sampati Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Don't know where there is an inexpensive place to buy Ubiquinol Lakeside, but I order mine from Puritans Pride. They ship Internationally and will send them right to your door. Here is the website:

http://www.puritan.com/

If you use MBE they can also receive vitamin shipments, but you would have to pay customs on them when you pick them up at MBE.
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

best place to buy ubiquinol at lakeside? Empty Re: best place to buy ubiquinol at lakeside?

Post by cashncarry Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:20 pm

sampati wrote:Don't know where there is an inexpensive place to buy Ubiquinol Lakeside, but I order mine from Puritans Pride. They ship Internationally and will send them right to your door. Here is the website:

http://www.puritan.com/

If you use MBE they can also receive vitamin shipments, but you would have to pay customs on them when you pick them up at MBE.
Thanks very much!

cashncarry

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:22 pm

I've also had PP vitamins shipped directly to my Mexican post office box without a problem. No duty, no nada.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down