INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for a quality real estate agent

+2
Jim W
Hernan Santiago
6 posters

Go down

Searching for a quality real estate agent Empty Searching for a quality real estate agent

Post by Hernan Santiago Wed May 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Client is an 85 year old, frail, female. Need someone trustworthy and sensitive to her, so that she clearly understands everything that is going on and handle her occasional confusion and feistiness when things are not clear to her and she will have questions. Property is in Raquet Club and an English speaking agent is not required, but would be considered. Thank you.

Hernan Santiago

Back to top Go down

Searching for a quality real estate agent Empty Re: Searching for a quality real estate agent

Post by Jim W Wed May 08, 2013 6:04 pm

I am hopeful the low sales will weed out the crap agents wanna bee retired NOB clueless......but Hernan, this is not a perfect world, so I do have a recommendation..........MARK EAGAR.......Eagar Associados. He has increased his staff, even dropped his golf membership at vista del Lago. He is bilingual, the most honest agent I have met....since my 1st purchase in 2005.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Searching for a quality real estate agent Empty Re: Searching for a quality real estate agent

Post by Hernan Santiago Wed May 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Thanks, Jim. I know Mark. More than anything, I appreciate you responding to my topic with an honest answer.

Hernan Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Hernan Santiago wrote:Thanks, Jim. I know Mark. More than anything, I appreciate you responding to my topic with an honest answer.

Thanks Hernan, and you are correct....Mark is the most trustworthy honest broker I have ever met, and BTW, I think I am in the "25" you refer to......................LMAO....have a great day!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed May 08, 2013 6:23 pm

I have two recommendations:

Alan Pool at Ajijic Realty
Juan Tenorio at Century 21
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed May 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Hernan Santiago wrote:Thanks, Jim. I know Mark. More than anything, I appreciate you responding to my topic with an honest answer.

Thank You, My experience with Mark dates back to 2005, and was not a slam dam purchase, and off to work I go! I will continue to use and recommend Mark!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hernan Santiago Wed May 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Jim W wrote:

Thanks Hernan, and you are correct....Mark is the most trustworthy honest broker I have ever met, and BTW, I think I am in the "25" you refer to......................LMAO....have a great day!

Well, now you are number 26. Thanks, Jim. Have a great evening and I love it when you post a joke

Hernan Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Hernan Santiago Wed May 08, 2013 6:36 pm

CanuckBob wrote:I have two recommendations:

Alan Pool at Ajijic Realty
Juan Tenorio at Century 21

Thanks, Bob. I want to give her three choices and now she has them.

Hernan Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed May 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Hernan, there is a big difference at lakeside between listing and selling agent.
I personally list with a broker with deeper pockets to promote property out side of car or mls. Just a thought!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Sun May 12, 2013 5:17 am

Just remember the GIL (by whatever name it goes by now).

I suggest use an independent office.

Justus Hauser is honest; known him for 5-years.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideways Sun May 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Justus is an honorable man. So honorable he left the "mls" group and exposed some of their corruption.

But listing with Justus means it will not be shown in the MLS and cannot be shown by realtors who belong to the Chapala Board, those that set up the MLS service.

In this market and with the woman at an advanced age, her home needs more exposure.

Sideways
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon May 13, 2013 9:38 am

Jim W wrote:I am hopeful the low sales will weed out the crap agents wanna bee retired NOB clueless......but Hernan, this is not a perfect world, so I do have a recommendation..........MARK EAGAR.......Eagar Associados. He has increased his staff, even dropped his golf membership at vista del Lago. He is bilingual, the most honest agent I have met....since my 1st purchase in 2005.

Absolutely, they just sold my house. It's not just the Agency, it's the Agent. I highly recommend Noe Lopez. He lives in San Juan Cosala near the Raquet Club.

Eager & Associados acquire several new agents when Hernandez Realyt merged International Realty to Hernandez. They are Tom Barsani, Damyn Young, Karen Herrtwich and Lori Fjelsted.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down