INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone give Directions from Guadalajara to Laredo?

+3
hockables
CanuckBob
johninajijic
7 posters

Go down

Can someone give Directions from Guadalajara to Laredo? Empty Can someone give Directions from Guadalajara to Laredo?

Post by johninajijic Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 am

Can someone give directions from Guadalajara to Laredo?

johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Can someone give Directions from Guadalajara to Laredo? Empty Re: Can someone give Directions from Guadalajara to Laredo?

Post by CanuckBob Mon May 13, 2013 11:00 am

Drive North.......jajajajaja!!!!!!
Use google maps for comprehensive directions that you can print out.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Can someone give Directions from Guadalajara to Laredo? Empty Re: Can someone give Directions from Guadalajara to Laredo?

Post by hockables Mon May 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Heard U Sold ..... Best Wishes & Good Luck NOB.... ( not knob , norte )
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon May 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Congrats John n Joe, Make sure you get current map, can get dicey around Monterey. We got lost in Monterey.......it was dark though, took an hour to find the highway, get our ass back on quota road to Laredo. Blackeye
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon May 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Jim W wrote:Congrats John n Joe, Make sure you get current map, can get dicey around Monterey. We got lost in Monterey.......it was dark though, took an hour to find the highway, get our ass back on quota road to Laredo. Blackeye

Where would I get a current map?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon May 13, 2013 7:16 pm

John, avoid gasing up in Monterey, if you make a wrong turn, like we did, it basically sucks....kinda like missing a turn in GDL....You'll be OK.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon May 13, 2013 9:42 pm

John:

SuperLake has an assortment of the Guia Roji maps. Since you will be drive across/through various States, you want the master book. SOME, OXXO's also have a display of maps, generally along the front wall/windows of the stores.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon May 13, 2013 10:07 pm

John , gave you great advice, follow google map, avoid gasing up in Monterey, above all John, DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU ARE A FOOD CRITIC.....COULD BE DEATH LMAO
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon May 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Jim W wrote:John , gave you great advice, follow google map, avoid gasing up in Monterey, above all John, DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU ARE A FOOD CRITIC.....COULD BE DEATH LMAO

I'm keeping my mouth shut. LOL

CG - Thank you.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Mon May 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Glad to hear the house sold. Have a good safe trip. My experience is: stay on the quotas, don't drive at night and when in doubt ask the window washing kids and then give them a 20 peso tip. They will steer you right, but it works best if you look like somebody's grandmother.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue May 14, 2013 9:05 am

John:

Here is what you will be looking for:
[img]Can someone give Directions from Guadalajara to Laredo? 61scb510[/img]

There are a couple of versions - slimmed down version or the thicker more comprehenisve version. For your trip, even the slimmed down version should be more than adequate since you will be sticking to cuotas and major roads.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Tue May 14, 2013 10:49 am

Yes John congratulations. I'm glad you made a counter offer to the offer of $380,000 and that you and the buyers were able to come up with an acceptable price.

And seriously, I shall miss your fun posts. Sorry if sometimes I answered a little to strongly. But it was fun :)

I too head north soon. But in my case just for a visit.

I hope you still had your FM-2 and didn't have to get a new Permanente card when you sold your house. Both of course, keep you from paying capital gains. But with the new Permanente. it would appear that on can no longer drive a US plated car, in Mexico.

In my case my old US plated car needed replacing so to meet the requirements, I bought a newer Mexican plated Honda CRV (brag, brag)

Again, congratulations, and I shall miss your entertaining posts
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue May 14, 2013 3:03 pm

MexicoPete wrote:Yes John congratulations. I'm glad you made a counter offer to the offer of $380,000 and that you and the buyers were able to come up with an acceptable price.

And seriously, I shall miss your fun posts. Sorry if sometimes I answered a little to strongly. But it was fun :)

I too head north soon. But in my case just for a visit.

I hope you still had your FM-2 and didn't have to get a new Permanente card when you sold your house. Both of course, keep you from paying capital gains. But with the new Permanente. it would appear that on can no longer drive a US plated car, in Mexico.

In my case my old US plated car needed replacing so to meet the requirements, I bought a newer Mexican plated Honda CRV (brag, brag)

Again, congratulations, and I shall miss your entertaining posts

Pete, again you have the wrong info. I was never offered $ 380 K. I was offered $ 350 K and countered at $ 395. He countered at $ 370 and we said no, so the fool is still out looking. We got quite a bit more. You'll know after we're gone.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Tue May 14, 2013 4:26 pm

deleted
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down