INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

household help needed one full day a week

4 posters

Go down

household help needed one full day a week Empty household help needed one full day a week

Post by solajijic Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:37 am

I will be wanting to hire a housekeeper for one day a week, 9 to 5 with a half hour for lunch. Pay is $40 pesos per hour. We are located in Ajijic central southeast area. Wednesday would be best. Some English is required. The duties would involve the general housecleaning and rotating heavier cleaning plus the supervision of the laundry and ironing woman who speaks only Spanish. We'd prefer a seasoned worker who is capable of setting up their schedule of work projects and getting it done in the time allotted. There is food prep, party and entertaining work available periodically.

There would likely be some extra work if desired for a second house nearby. This would be light cleaning and is easily done in evenings or weekends. The owners visit periodically throughout the year.

We do not return from summer travel until mid-August. We have not had anyone for several years. I am weary of doing it with my husband and he needs someone who speaks some English. We could arrange with our house sitters to some trial dates these next couple of weeks.

Thanks

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

household help needed one full day a week Empty Re: household help needed one full day a week

Post by lunateak Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:47 am

Consider that if they can speak english they may want more money... because if they can speak english they can sometimes get better jobs than cleaning homes.
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

household help needed one full day a week Empty Re: household help needed one full day a week

Post by Flamingo Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:58 am

Ronnie is still maintaining a Website for workers looking for employment. You would need to verify references but at least you would have some names.
http://vivachapala.blogspot.mx/
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by vecinadellago Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:47 am

Hi - our housecleaner is great; speaks plenty of English but not fully fluent; very self-motivated and independent. She regularly does the occasional cleaning (refrigerator, shelves, windows, etc.) without my asking, so I know she can schedule and rotate independently various projects. I have occasionally hired her to help with parties and food prep - she likes both, and she is very capable of supervising another. Call me at 376/766-4663 or US Vonage 505/898-4079 to talk further. We are out of the country Aug. 9-20, so would prefer to talk before we leave.

vecinadellago

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:58 am

I will give you a call. We are Nob until Aug 14.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by vecinadellago Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:57 am

Our housecleaner is definitely looking for more work. Please call 766-4663 if you're interested. Very honest.

vecinadellago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down