INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendations for Excellent International Realtor for high-end property

+13
CheenaGringo
brigitte
Lady Otter Latté
hockables
gvprod
slainte39
Sideways
Grizzy
Jim W
CanuckBob
ComputerGuy
lunateak
Milena
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recommendations for Excellent International Realtor for high-end property - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations for Excellent International Realtor for high-end property

Post by Milena Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Not really my choice- family issues. I still love my home and property, wish I could pick it up and take it all with me, palm trees and all!

I hear you joined the A-listers by putting in a pool. Can my tenants hop on down for a dunk when it's hot? Bet that would help get it rented!

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for Excellent International Realtor for high-end property - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations for Excellent International Realtor for high-end property

Post by CHILLIN Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:01 pm

A neighbor has a very nice European styled home. It was built by a German, and then sold to a Pole. It is not for sale (I believe) but we noticed he is using a European website [url=IHA.com]IHA.com[/url] to list it for rentals. There are some beautiful homes there, it may be possible for a shorter term rental at a decent price. It would also be a way to showcase the home to potential European buyers. You are going to have to do all the work, that's just the way it is.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:14 pm

I don't know what part of Canada you are from, but you might try advertising in the Okanagan area off British Columbia. The summer climate, low population and scenery is very similar to Lake Chapala. There are very many wealthy Canadians there, many from Alberta. Boast about having the Okanagan scenery, with year round summer weather. When they find the sub-tropical time of year -bonus! I have found that very few Western Canadians have heard of Lake Chapala and only a few more are sort of aware of Guadalajara.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:31 pm

CHILLIN wrote:I don't know what part of Canada you are from, but you might try advertising in the Okanagan area off British Columbia. The summer climate, low population and scenery is very similar to Lake Chapala. There are very many wealthy Canadians there, many from Alberta. Boast about having the Okanagan scenery, with year round summer weather. When they find the sub-tropical time of year -bonus! I have found that very few Western Canadians have heard of Lake Chapala and only a few more are sort of aware of Guadalajara.
you haven't noticed all the alberta and bc plates around here? politically, chapala is twinned with both the town and county of barrhead under separate agreements. the province of alberta has been twinned with the state of jalisco for over 10 years. the speaker of the alberta legislature was even hear 5 years ago and given the key to chapala
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:02 pm

CHILLIN wrote:I don't know what part of Canada you are from, but you might try advertising in the Okanagan area off British Columbia. The summer climate, low population and scenery is very similar to Lake Chapala. There are very many wealthy Canadians there, many from Alberta. Boast about having the Okanagan scenery, with year round summer weather. When they find the sub-tropical time of year -bonus! I have found that very few Western Canadians have heard of Lake Chapala and only a few more are sort of aware of Guadalajara.

Yeah...lol... I hear Osoyoos is nice....
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Pedro wrote: you haven't noticed all the alberta and bc plates around here?

Nope - very few. Mostly Jalisco. A couple from B.C. stopped me in Walmart, they had been here a week - mine was the first B.C. plate they had seen. Never heard of barrhead either. Something tells me I ain't missing much.

Albertans love Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Mazatlan - anywhere WestJet goes.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Pedro wrote:
you haven't noticed all the alberta and bc plates around here? politically, chapala is twinned with both the town and county of barrhead under separate agreements. the province of alberta has been twinned with the state of jalisco for over 10 years. the speaker of the alberta legislature was even hear 5 years ago and given the key to chapala

Pedro, I thought everyone here was from South Dakota 6 or 7 years ago, only to discover many Canadians discovered loophole for NOB plates. It ought to be interesting when some of these folks try to Nationalize their South Dakota plated Canadian vehicles.....Recommendations for Excellent International Realtor for high-end property - Page 2 477249  Shit stirring 
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:35 am

CHILLIN wrote:
Pedro wrote: you haven't noticed all the alberta and bc plates around here?

Nope - very few. Mostly Jalisco. A couple from B.C. stopped me in Walmart, they had been here a week - mine was the first B.C. plate they had seen. Never heard of barrhead either. Something tells me I ain't missing much.

Albertans love Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Mazatlan - anywhere WestJet goes.

Jaja.....I think you need to get out more. During the snowbird season we see lots of BC and Alberta plates in Ajijic.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:03 am

Define "lots" - there are 50-60,000 tourists a day in the Puerto/Nuevo Vallarta region in winter season.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MyHomeSweetHome Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:25 am

Who sold John's house? No one could have been more particular than John and guaranteed it was a bi lingual realtor.

to the op, if you're wanting your home to reach the Guadalajara market and beyond, you may want to find a realtor advertising on
http://solocasas.com.mx

Here in Mexico, if you want to sell to a Mexican, you put up a sign and move out of the house. Otherwise they think you'll never get out. The moment we were making our first trip moving out of our home in Guadalajara, the buyers saw the movement, walked in and bought the house...it was crazy. We'd hung a sign out for months and nothing but couple of showings. Then the moment we were moving out, per the advice of our Mexican friends...bam...the buyers came in off of the street. Granted, we lived in a high traffic area. Ok, it was a miracle.

Why not advertise yourself on one of the for sale by owner sites?

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 am

CHILLIN wrote:Define "lots" - there are 50-60,000 tourists a day in the Puerto/Nuevo Vallarta region in winter season.
do you have an understanding of what "ratio" means in regard to "lots" in this "given" area? and we were talking vehicles being driven here[not puero vallarta] with "foreign" plates.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 am

Noe Lopez was JohninAjijic listing agent.  Noe is with Eager & Associados.  His cell number is 331 047 9607.  I listed mine with Noe as well.  I like the video he does with the listing, as well as his approach to advertising.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2