INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laundromat

2 posters

Go down

Laundromat Empty Laundromat

Post by MtnButterfly Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:22 pm

Are any of you aware that we now have a laundromat here in town? A "REAL" laundromat where you can either go in and do your own laundry or they will do it for you. They have up to date washing machines, dryers and the large washing machine for those extra large items like quilts, mattress pads, etc. We just left ours for them to wash, dry and fold. What a blessing to have them in town. They are in the Laguna Central center on the Libriamento (sp), behind the Pemex and Oxxo. There use to be one on the West end of town but you had to leave your items so couldn't do them yourself if you wanted to do it. Now they have a waiting list of several days before you get your laundry back so I really love this new place as you can get it back the same day if you get it in early enough or you can do it yourself. Their special right now is they supply the laundry soap as a promotional item. They've been there 2 weeks now so anyone interested should at least stop by and check it out. I think we all have those large items that don't fit into our machines at home or sometimes just don't want to mess with the laundry at all. This will be good for those newbies who are staying at the
B & B s. Check it out and you'll be surprised.
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Laundromat Empty Re: Laundromat

Post by ComputerGuy Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:57 am

Sounds interesting, but where is it: Centro Laguna or behind the Oxxo? You list both...
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtnButterfly Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:51 am

Behind Oxxo on the Libriamento. Sorry, I always seem to blend them together even though I know they are completely separate.
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum