INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futile efforts with CFE

5 posters

Go down

Futile efforts with CFE  Empty Futile efforts with CFE

Post by Ms.Thang Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Has anyone ever gone to the CFE administrative offices to try to resolve an issue? I went there today to talk to Mario Ochoa who is the person above the manager , Carlos, at the CFE office where you pay. I have already spoken to Carlos and he made some lovely promises buy didn´t actually do anything so I asked who his boss is and they told me to talk to this guy Mario.
Sooo, I am just wondering if anyone has taken this route with any success....

There has been a remodeling project going on upstairs from us for over a year and everytime they use power tools like saws, sanders and jack hammers we get a HUGE bill. They have a meter but no service, they were hooking to the line that runs right past their balcony but they took that down and now all I can see is a cable going from the top of the pole and over the roof.

Yes, we have had our place checked out, we have turned everything off, thrown all the switches , watched the little wheel turn on the meter while they are using electrical tools with no telling results. The only thing we can find is that when they use a lot of electricity we get a big bill.

I have filed 3 formal denuncias with CFE , talked to the manager who declared that he was personally going to investigate the situation , check our meter, cut off the people upstairs and give them a fine bla bla bla and he never did anything. This month the bill is $3,780.00 for a small office with 3 or 4 60 watt bulbs, a fan and a computer.

Anyway , Mario Ochoa was not in today but i was told to go back Monday .

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Futile efforts with CFE  Empty Re: Futile efforts with CFE

Post by gvprod Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:59 pm

don't you have a fuse box where you can turnoff all power coming into your house, next time they start you kill the power....
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : live today like no one else, so tomorrow you can live like no one else

http://www.lathmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Ms Thang says...

"a small office with 3 or 4 60 watt bulbs, a fan and a computer."

Have CFE pull the meter and run an extension cord, from another outlet.

arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by MyHomeSweetHome Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:41 pm

that is so awful! love the fuse box idea!!!! but *ARGH* about the BILL!

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:03 pm

If they are taking power after the fuse/breaker box use a low amp fuse/breaker....
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:40 pm

We have thrown the breakers several times but the power tools keep going.
The office is part of a large house that has been divided into several spaces. I have wondered if the two units share some wiring or maybe they tap into our wiring when no one is there. There are 5 rooms but only 3 are used most of the time. Our ¨normal¨ bill is $400 to $500. As a business we do not get the subsidy.

CFE will not even look at our meter except to read it so they can send us a bill.

lots of people (not CFE people) have pondered this peoblem and no one has mentioned a low amp fue thing...I will check that out.

I don´t know how they do it, or if it is even intencional. They know they are stealing power from the street of course, but deny that is the cause of our high bills.

So no one has ever gone to the jefe at the administrative offices? Interesting...maybe I am on to something there.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:31 pm

So they are tapping into the line after the meter...because the meter is registering the usage.

You need some Mexican friends to get CFE to fix that situation.
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Solar Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Mario's boss is Jose Ruben Santana Ochoa, he is THE jefe. Ask to speak to him. He "cuts through" in my experience.
Go Solar
Go Solar
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Punography

http://www.solartechnology.com.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Thing is, they are just not that impressed with Mexicans down there at CFE. My husband gave it a shot for a short while but soon gave up...thats how I got stuck with it.

One other theory that I heard, and I heard it at CFE...a large power surge on the line where they are hooked up can cause US to use more watts. Those power tools use a lot of power ya know. But the higher you go up the CFE ladder the more this theory gets shot down.

Oh, and the person that owns this building is one of the wealthiest people in town. They own countless propertys including the Pemex station in Chapala. That could be the problem right there. This woman is so tight and so greedy you wouldn-t believe it...and she is one of those that goes to church every single day...Ha!

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Go Solar wrote:Mario's boss is Jose Ruben Santana Ochoa, he is THE jefe.     Ask to speak to him.    He "cuts through" in my experience.
Awesome! This what I´m talking about...although Reubin might be Mario´s Tio or whatever...ni modo, i´ll take that...Thanks!

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down