INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T TRUST COMPUTER REPAIR CLOWNS @ LAKESIDE

5 posters

Go down

DON'T TRUST COMPUTER REPAIR CLOWNS @ LAKESIDE Empty DON'T TRUST COMPUTER REPAIR CLOWNS @ LAKESIDE

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 pm

My computer is totally locked up looking for Microsoft codes. I can't even get to my computer files! Fortunately I have 2 laptops working perfectly. Spent way too much money for tower rebuild. Trust me, do not accept pirated software from lakeside gurus....you will be sorry!
Please pm if you want more details!DON'T TRUST COMPUTER REPAIR CLOWNS @ LAKESIDE 223506 
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

DON'T TRUST COMPUTER REPAIR CLOWNS @ LAKESIDE Empty Re: DON'T TRUST COMPUTER REPAIR CLOWNS @ LAKESIDE

Post by papa chango Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:59 pm

I have had no problems at all with software that I obtained from the guy that sells at the tiangis in Ajijic. But I haven't used my tower in over 3 years because I now do everything on my smartphone.

smash comp 
papa chango
papa chango
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wit and sarcasm Cheech and Chong

http://lakechapalaexpat.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

DON'T TRUST COMPUTER REPAIR CLOWNS @ LAKESIDE Empty Re: DON'T TRUST COMPUTER REPAIR CLOWNS @ LAKESIDE

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:01 am

Microsoft is much more devious about for example using MS Security Essentials or Getting updates if you have a pirated operating system. From time to time MS seems to be breaking the update process or other things with cracked operating systems. You can re crack it again but the cracks against windows 7 seem more serious and more often from Microsoft. Do you blame them?? They seem to have upped the game in the last couple of years. I don't need the grief as it is a bad game to play as far as I am concerned so I stick with legit operating systems.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:39 am

Zedinmexico wrote:Microsoft is much more devious about for example using MS Security Essentials or Getting updates if you have a pirated operating system. From time to time MS seems to be breaking the update process or other things with cracked operating systems. You can re crack it again but the cracks against windows 7 seem more serious and more often from Microsoft. Do you blame them?? They seem to have upped the game in the last couple of years. I don't need the grief as it is a bad game to play as far as I am concerned so I stick with legit operating systems.

Z
¿Can you buy a computer in Mexico WITHOUT an operating system?
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:55 am

arbon wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:Microsoft is much more devious about for example using MS Security Essentials or Getting updates if you have a pirated operating system. From time to time MS seems to be breaking the update process or other things with cracked operating systems. You can re crack it again but the cracks against windows 7 seem more serious and more often from Microsoft. Do you blame them?? They seem to have upped the game in the last couple of years. I don't need the grief as it is a bad game to play as far as I am concerned so I stick with legit operating systems.

Z
¿Can you buy a computer in Mexico WITHOUT an operating system?
Sure but only desktops and towers. I doubt if laptops and All In Ones would be available without an OS.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Solar Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Well, even if a laptop has existing OS, if you don't want Win-doze the drive can be either partitioned or formatted so you can run Linux.....or another option, you can get a ChromeBook.
Go Solar
Go Solar
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Punography

http://www.solartechnology.com.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Sadly when the system locks up, you, you are locked out. It appears that anyone using pirated software may fall victim at anytime to Microsoft lock down. Finally got system reset to previous point. IMHO, using pirated software is illegal, and a royal PITA, hardly worth the risk.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Jim W wrote:Sadly when the system locks up, you, you are locked out.  It appears that anyone using pirated software may fall victim at anytime to Microsoft lock down.  Finally got system reset to previous point.  IMHO, using pirated software is illegal, and a royal PITA, hardly worth the risk.  
So what was the original operating system, that was on the desk top?
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Windows home premium
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down