INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Tech Guy! (Ajijic)

+3
sparks
zenwoodle
JustinEverest
7 posters

Go down

Your Friendly Neighborhood Tech Guy! (Ajijic) Empty Your Friendly Neighborhood Tech Guy! (Ajijic)

Post by JustinEverest Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi there everyone,

My name is Justin Everest and I’m the IT guy that you want to help solve your daily problems when it comes to Computers, TVs, Home Networks, Tablets, Phones and pretty much anything electronic that you may need assistance in. I've been working with computers for over 15 years and still counting. My goal is to make sure that your happy and that all your tech problems are solved so that you can continue your day without any hassles. I also offer multiple options for support listed below.

Hours of operation:

Monday - Friday (9am - 4pm)

Saturday - Sunday (11am - 3pm) Extra $50 pesos add-on

Currently I am offering my services for house calls only in the Ajijic area.
House Call
Rate:  $220 Pesos Hourly (I come to your house and solve your problems)
Or
Skype Support with remote assistance $150 Pesos Hourly (Recommended only for none hardware issues) Payment can either be done by PayPal or Cash. Or you can purchase a time card between $500 - $1,000 pesos which you can use any time during the hours of operation. And once empty you can always choose to fill it back up. After each call you will be emailed with the time spent with the tech agent along with the remaining credit you have. This option works best if you are not encountering any hardware issues. Though if so then i'd highly recommend that you request a house call instead.
Services
• Computer Problem Diagnosis
• Communication and Problem Solving
• Building & Repairing (Desktops, Laptops)
• Windows XP – Windows 8 Support Experience
• Computer Threats
• Preventive Maintenance
• Networking and Wireless
• Computer Hardware
• Web Hosting and Design
• Backup and Recovery
• Virus Cleanup

Key Benefits
• Letting a Pro fix your problem instead of trying it yourself may save you from losing everything.
• Get back to work faster.
• Reduces Stress.

Contact Email: JustinEverest@gmail.com (Best means of communication)
Cell Phone: Coming ASAP!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks and hope everyone has them self's a great day!

Cheers,
JustinEverest
JustinEverest

http://www.24ourmusic.net

Back to top Go down

Your Friendly Neighborhood Tech Guy! (Ajijic) Empty Re: Your Friendly Neighborhood Tech Guy! (Ajijic)

Post by zenwoodle Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Or you could just post a question in the tech section and get the problem solved that way.Beer Beer 
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Your Friendly Neighborhood Tech Guy! (Ajijic) Empty Re: Your Friendly Neighborhood Tech Guy! (Ajijic)

Post by sparks Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 am

Legal worker?
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:31 am

No offense and this is nothing personal, Justin, but I would not invite a stranger into my home and turn over my computer to him nor would I provide remote access to my computer via Skype. You may well be an honest man and total computer genius, but these are dangerous times. I deal with people I know or people who are known by friends and neighbors.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 am

Over 15 years working with computers and you're only 24,you started young Thumbs up

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 am

viajero wrote:Over 15 years working with computers and you're only 24,you started young Thumbs up
i started skating and skiing when i was 3. today kids start on computers about that age and by 5 know more than us old farts.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Pedro wrote:
viajero wrote:Over 15 years working with computers and you're only 24,you started young Thumbs up
i started skating and skiing when i was 3. today kids start on computers about that age and by 5 know more than us old farts.
Did you not notice the thumbs up emoticon?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:31 pm

I started getting paid to work on computers (programmer) when I was 16, but those were the days when we did not let just anybody have a computer.
Few houses were big enough to accommodate them. Beer Beer 
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:16 am

zenwoodle wrote:I started getting paid to work on computers (programmer) when I was 16, but those were the days when we did not let just anybody have a computer.
Few houses were big enough to accommodate them. Beer Beer 
Remember wire up program boards you plugged into the computer to run the program?  80 column cards?  Water Cooled IBM computers that had plumbing and drains.  Pure Analog computers from Friden?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:18 am

Justin do you charge if you can't fix it?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down