INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found dog, upper La Floresta

4 posters

Go down

Found dog, upper La Floresta Empty Found dog, upper La Floresta

Post by we walk dogs Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:44 am

A client of ours recently had a beautiful female dog follow her home this past week and immediately take up residence in her house.  The dog is obviously NOT a street mutt; it shows signs of having worn a collar in the past, is well groomed with perfectly trimmed nails, clean coat and perfect teeth.  She has been leash trained, and responds immediately to basic commands.

Here is an attempt to describe her:  Medium sized with long tail, slightly curled.  Colorings of a German Shepherd with possible Doberman influence.  Very attractive in appearance and obviously well cared for.  I'm sure that someone is missing her a great deal, and it would make us incredibly happy to return her to her family.

If you have any leads or ideas on whom she may belong to, please forward them immediately!  I will do my best to follow up this post with several photos of her later today in the hope that someone recognizes her.

Thanks for your help!

Found dog, upper La Floresta Lady_010

Found dog, upper La Floresta Lady_011

Found dog, upper La Floresta Lady_012

we walk dogs

Back to top Go down

Found dog, upper La Floresta Empty Re: Found dog, upper La Floresta

Post by CanuckBob Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Pictures have been added above.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Found dog, upper La Floresta Empty I will take that dog. I had her for a couple of days and she wandered off . Please call me 766-4927 jayshuffle@gmail.com

Post by Harpman Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:34 am

CanuckBob wrote:Pictures have been added above.
Harpman
Harpman

Back to top Go down

Post by we walk dogs Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 am

Harpman,

I understand your willingness to take this dog home with you... she is THE most well trained, well behaved, smartest, cleanest, and all around generally wonderful dog I have ever met in MY ENTIRE LIFE!

My first concern is finding her owner, if she has not been abandoned (which unfortunately may be the case).  If someone truly loves her, and is missing her, it would be my great pleasure to facilitate a happy reunion.

My second objective - if the first fails to materialize - is to place her with someone who is willing to make a life long commitment to her.  She appears to be in the three to four year old range, so whomever decides to adopt her will need to be prepared to spend the next ten years or so giving her a happy home.

It will be with great sadness that I part with "Kaya" (her new name, since I don't know what she was previously called) but my wife and I already have a 14 year-old chocolate Labrador that we have had since he first opened his eyes.  It really isn't fair to him as an only child to divide our affection between the two, so (again) it is with many tears that we will have to say "goodbye" to this most amazing and loving creature.

Please let us know if you are able/willing to make this life-long commitment to her!

Thanks,
We Walk Dogs

we walk dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Thank you, we walk dogs, for trying to find this dog´s rightful owner rather than simply claiming her as yours. It is difficult to believe that no one is looking for her--worse yet, that she was abandoned. Please let us know how this story ends.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by we walk dogs Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Thanks for the kudos, L.O.L.! Our largest concern is to see this precious creature live a long and happy life with someone who will treasure her as she deserves.

Please help spread the word... any tips that can be provided we will definitely follow up on!

We Walk Dogs

we walk dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by we walk dogs Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:29 am

UPDATE:  Ran into "Art the Dog Guy" this morning, and he indicated that he recognized the dog.  He made mention of Cruz Roja in San Antonio, but due to the barking exchange between our two "packs" we couldn't quite get the actual location of the owner.  Does anyone know if the Cruz Roja keeps a rescue dog, or perhaps even a mascota?  If so, please let us know if we should take her there.

Thanks,
We Walk Dogs

we walk dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:06 pm

I put this info on my FB page. Maybe others can too. Someone out there has to know this dog.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by we walk dogs Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Thank you, Lady Otter Latte for all of your extra efforts in trying to help us find this little girl's home.  She is so, so sweet, smart, affectionate and downright wonderful that we just know someone has got to be missing her terribly!  She exhibits NONE of the mannerisms or habits of a street dog, so she can't have been missing for very long.

We will try to get some better pictures posted over the weekend in the hope that she can be more easily identified.  Unfortunately, all leads prior to today have become dead ends.  No matter what though, there is no way this sweet creature is going to end up in a shelter.  Even if we have to resort to eating kibble ourselves, we'll do whatever it takes to get her home!

Thanks again to all who are trying to help!

We Walk Dogs

we walk dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down