INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for EDTA chelation treatments

4 posters

Go down

Looking for EDTA chelation treatments Empty Looking for EDTA chelation treatments

Post by schraderone Thu May 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Im looking for a Dr lakeside or Guad who uses EDTA and gives chelation for the arteries, also would

appreciate any comments or pms from anyone who has taken the treaments here. Thanks in advance

schraderone
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for EDTA chelation treatments Empty Re: Looking for EDTA chelation treatments

Post by CheenaGringo Thu May 29, 2014 6:08 pm

Wouldn't this post possibly receive more knowledgeable responses if it was in the Medical section?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for EDTA chelation treatments Empty Re: Looking for EDTA chelation treatments

Post by kb9gzg Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:38 pm

The OP and response are so old, nobody will probably see my (not so?) humble reply, but I'll do it anyway because real medical science has exposed chelation for what it is: quackery, of the traditional kind.

Really do your homework, and you won't waste your money or put your health at risk.

Here is a complete look at this chicanery: http://www.chelationwatch.org/index.html
kb9gzg
kb9gzg
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:44 pm

excellent post. all kinds of people around here think this nonsense is just peachy. p t barnum said it all-SNORK!
in my line of work i used to restore a lot of antique furniture using heat guns to get rid of layers of lead based paints to get to the original. in light of that,i was exposed to more toxic lead than the average person so i had myself tested for lead poisoning annually and was found to be only slightly above normal.

Last edited by Pedro on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kb9gzg Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Well put, Pedro. He also said, “Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public.”
kb9gzg
kb9gzg
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down