INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEC Sports Network

+2
sampati
elevator
6 posters

Go down

SEC Sports Network Empty SEC Sports Network

Post by elevator Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:59 am

Someone said it's available on channel 408, but they didn't say which service provides it. Is anyone getting it and how? I am a UGA fan and would love to get their football and basketball games, along with the rest of the sec.

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

SEC Sports Network Empty Re: SEC Sports Network

Post by David Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Shaw has Big 10 Network.  Maybe Dish?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by sampati Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:18 pm

elevator wrote:Someone said it's available on channel 408, but they didn't say which service provides it. Is anyone getting it and how? I am a UGA fan and would love to get their football and basketball games, along with the rest of the sec.

We have it but we are in the States . We have Comcast (Xfinity). Don't know if Xfinity is broadcast down in Mexico.
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Comcast is a US-only cable company! 

I'm able to get PAC12 Network in HD on my computer via You Tube subscription.  You might check there to see if they have it.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

SEC Sports Network Empty Someone on the other board said....

Post by elevator Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:11 pm

they get sec on channel 408, but not what server. Someone else said it is available, along with nfl from sat-pro in Guadalajara

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:39 am

Many sports are available over the internet these days.  I get all Major L. Baseball games for 110 USD a year. They don't care I am in Mexico so no VPN.  No Blackouts in Mexico for MLB. Now you have to have a good internet service for HD use but other than that and occasional jerky pictures it works pretty well.  Not sure PAC whatever is doing the same thing but check out your favorite sports and see if they are offering decent priced packages for your favorite sports over Internet. Anybody else doing what I am doing with other than baseball sports and how much?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

SEC Sports Network Empty Bringing 60 in. smart tv....

Post by elevator Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:51 am

so I know I can stream UGA games from their site, but would love sec network. We'll see.

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:03 am

Zedinmexico wrote:Many sports are available over the internet these days.  I get all Major L. Baseball games for 110 USD a year. They don't care I am in Mexico so no VPN.  No Blackouts in Mexico for MLB. Now you have to have a good internet service for HD use but other than that and occasional jerky pictures it works pretty well.  Not sure PAC whatever is doing the same thing but check out your favorite sports and see if they are offering decent priced packages for your favorite sports over Internet.  Anybody else doing what I am doing with other than baseball sports and how much?

Z

As I said in my post above, I get PAC12 Network game via subscription thru Google/YouTube.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:11 am

David wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:Many sports are available over the internet these days.  I get all Major L. Baseball games for 110 USD a year. They don't care I am in Mexico so no VPN.  No Blackouts in Mexico for MLB. Now you have to have a good internet service for HD use but other than that and occasional jerky pictures it works pretty well.  Not sure PAC whatever is doing the same thing but check out your favorite sports and see if they are offering decent priced packages for your favorite sports over Internet.  Anybody else doing what I am doing with other than baseball sports and how much?

Z

As I said in my post above, I get PAC12 Network game via subscription thru Google/YouTube.

But can you order directly directly from PAC12 or do you have to go to Google. I order MLB from MLB.
Is it a package or can you buy games? (Maybe I want to watch the O/O civil war game).
Do they care you are in Mexico?
Is it in HD?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:49 am

You buy from PAC12 thru Google Wallet (think PayPal) and get the games on YouTube.  Subscription is $15US/month.  http://pac-12.com/content/pac-12-networks-international-youtube
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:10 am

David wrote:You buy from PAC12 thru Google Wallet (think PayPal) and get the games on YouTube.  Subscription is $15US/month.  http://pac-12.com/content/pac-12-networks-international-youtube

USC/Stanford and Michigan State/Oregon....you'll get your money's  worth this weekend....... Beer

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:52 am

MSU/OR is on FOX, not PAC12.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:59 am

David wrote:You buy from PAC12 thru Google Wallet (think PayPal) and get the games on YouTube.  Subscription is $15US/month.  http://pac-12.com/content/pac-12-networks-international-youtube

Thatz good Info.... I know some football junkies who are going to appreciate this...

Thanx David Beer
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down