INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need advice with dual fuel convection oven

4 posters

Go down

Need advice with dual fuel convection oven Empty Need advice with dual fuel convection oven

Post by kipissippi Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:46 pm

I love my new range...at least the gas cook top. I'm having trouble figuring out how to use the oven. Pizzas look great but are so doughy on the bottom that I have to put them in a large skillet to brown. I can't find the "how to" manual. I've googled trying to find help.... Anyone on here have any helpful hints? Please...

Auntie Kippy
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Need advice with dual fuel convection oven Empty Re: Need advice with dual fuel convection oven

Post by arbon Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:50 pm

kipissippi wrote:I love my new range...at least the gas cook top.  I'm having trouble figuring out how to use the oven.  Pizzas look great but are so doughy on the bottom that I have to put them in a large skillet to brown.  I can't find the "how to" manual.  I've googled trying to find help.... Anyone on here have any helpful hints?  Please...

Auntie Kippy

What's the make and model number?
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Need advice with dual fuel convection oven Empty Re: Need advice with dual fuel convection oven

Post by kipissippi Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:18 pm

GE...don't know the model number but it has five burners.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:01 pm

There should be a model #, maybe inside the oven door? Google make and model for a PDF copy of the user's manual. If you're like I am, keep it on your hard drive so you can look stuff up when you forget how you did something 3 months ago.

razberry
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:13 pm

since it's highly unlikely that anyone down here has that sort of gizmo,might i suggest that you google "duel fuel convection oven forum". i did and got lotsa hits.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down