INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help needed- Someone to take a look at some rental casas & finder fee

4 posters

Go down

Help needed- Someone to take a look at some rental casas & finder fee Empty Help needed- Someone to take a look at some rental casas & finder fee

Post by tenbucklucky Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:10 am

I am seeking a rental home in the San Antonio, La Floresta or Riberas area, but can't come down right now to look at a few places I have heard about because of business demands. San Antonio is my first choice.. but I am open to options.

I am looking for someone who may be able to taking a look at these places for me, and taking some photos and providing an opinion on them. Negotiable compensation. Lets talk about what might work!

I will also pay a finders fee if someone locates a place for me- 2-3 bedroom home, with a yard or large courtyard is important to me.

Gracias!

tenbucklucky

Back to top Go down

Help needed- Someone to take a look at some rental casas & finder fee Empty Re: Help needed- Someone to take a look at some rental casas & finder fee

Post by Trailrunner Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Price range? Garage?Dogs? Furnished?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Help needed- Someone to take a look at some rental casas & finder fee Empty Re: Help needed- Someone to take a look at some rental casas & finder fee

Post by Mainecoons Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:12 am

I'd suggest you get in touch with Julie Hensley. She posts on this board and you can PM her.
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnicop Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:36 pm

I would be happy to help.  Not in business so no fee necessary.  A good friend is a decorator and between us we would enjoy the hunt.  Please send pertinent details by pm.

ronnicop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down