INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Crockpot (slow-cooker) in Lakeside?

+2
Flamingo
suegarn
6 posters

Go down

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Crockpot (slow-cooker) in Lakeside? Empty Does anyone know where I can purchase a Crockpot (slow-cooker) in Lakeside?

Post by suegarn Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Need to know asap. Thanks!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Crockpot (slow-cooker) in Lakeside? Empty Re: Does anyone know where I can purchase a Crockpot (slow-cooker) in Lakeside?

Post by Flamingo Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:31 pm

Copel in Chapala has a nice selection that appears to be a variety of sizes and features.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Crockpot (slow-cooker) in Lakeside? Empty Re: Does anyone know where I can purchase a Crockpot (slow-cooker) in Lakeside?

Post by solajijic Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Barbara's Bazaar in Ajijic always has a few from the basic to the bigger ones. Their kitchenware items are all 30% off until the 31st.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 pm

They are pretty much everywhere. Shouldn't be difficult to find. Yesterday I was forced to go into Walmart and as I tried to get in and out as efficiently as possible, I noticed a "three vessel" slow-cooker. (End aisle by the dairy.) I was racing through the store but it still stopped me...."What is that for?, who could need it?"....nothing more than a glance because I didn't understand it. Regular ones are easy to find. You shouldn't have any trouble if you try.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:02 am

They have them at the "everything" store across from the Ajijic plaza near the bank.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:03 am

They have them at the "everything" store across from the Ajijic plaza near the bank.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by funinthesun Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:43 am

I have a small one, probably 3 qt that I could sell you for 100 pesos.

funinthesun

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:40 pm

I want to thank everyone for being so helpful. I was able to pick up one at the 'everything' store across from the Ajijic plaza. If you hadn't given me that tip, I never would have thought to look there! Feliz Navidad!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down