INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need name of VERY GOOD interior painter

+5
jrm30655
twelveoaks
hank chance
David
Tony_In_Mexico
9 posters

Go down

need name of VERY GOOD interior painter Empty need name of VERY GOOD interior painter

Post by twelveoaks Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:41 am

I would appreciate the name of a painter who you feel is very good when it comes to patching and painting interior walls. I have a pebbly surface on my walls and need some one who can patch cracks and repair salitre and match the walls. So, if you have personal experience with someone like this, please give me the name and phone number.

Thanks

twelveoaks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

need name of VERY GOOD interior painter Empty Re: need name of VERY GOOD interior painter

Post by Tony_In_Mexico Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:07 am

I'd suggest Manuel Flores. Did a great job on my place on more than one occasion. 331-528-3306. Speaks perfect English if that helps.

Tony_In_Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Consistantly misunderstood

Back to top Go down

need name of VERY GOOD interior painter Empty Re: need name of VERY GOOD interior painter

Post by David Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:27 am

Right, like someone would recommend a REALLY BAD painter!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by hank chance Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:59 am

David wrote:Right, like someone would recommend a REALLY BAD painter!

Sometimes someone might need a painter for a job where fine quality isn't required. Price (cheap) could be the most important criteria.

hank chance

Back to top Go down

need name of VERY GOOD interior painter Empty painting

Post by twelveoaks Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Tony_In_Mexico wrote:I'd suggest Manuel Flores.  Did a great job on my place on more than one occasion.  331-528-3306.  Speaks perfect English if that helps.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the name. Surprisingly he is the painter we were considering so this seals the deal !

twelveoaks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by NEGringos Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:51 pm

David, if you need a really bad painter, I'm your guy! cheers

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Warped

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Mario cell 333 444 1925. Mario speaks English. His painter and jefe of the job is his brother, Fausto. Excellent, very professional, puts down drape clothes and cleans up everything. They just got finished painting the exterior of my house, patching some areas, can't even tell where it was. In fact we had an electric line run along the outside of our concrete wall and the guy that did it didn't do a very good finishing job on the exterior wall where the line had been run. When Fausto saw it, he said, not good, and he sanded it and completely refinished the outside wall and you can't tell where the line was run. he did this on his own. Fausto also refinished the 7 year old wood beams in our cochera where they were drying out. He sanded all of them by hand, sprayed them with insecticide to prevent termites and applied 2 coats of varnish. They look like new.
Mario has a team for all types of work and he supervises it himself.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by jrm30655 Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:51 pm

twelveoaks wrote:I would appreciate the name of a painter who you feel is very good when it comes to patching and painting interior walls. I have a pebbly surface on my walls and need some one who can patch cracks and repair salitre and match the walls. So, if you have personal experience with someone like this, please give me the name and phone number.

Thanks

Having rehabbed several houses over the years, I can tell you that no one can match the paint on a wall where it won't be noticed. You can paint a whole wall and it be off a bit and it will not be noticed but if you just paint one area on a wall, it will show.

jrm30655
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:59 pm

He painted the whole house. Before he painted, Fausto refinished the outside of the wall where you could see the previous patch job, then he painted over it with the same new paint as the whole house and the refinishing could not be detected.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Having plenty of experience as well I can tell you that I just redid partial walls in Chiapas and the painters matched the color exactly, it is possible but rarely done.
I had earthquake damage with craks that had to be repaired and the paint is water chalk and pigment and sealed with bava de nopal.
I called INAH and got several names from them . The guys fixing historical monuments take classes in restauration and they can match any paint and you will not notice it..except in your wallet of course.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringomojado Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:07 pm

David wrote:Right, like someone would recommend a REALLY BAD painter!

How about a bad, expensive painter, or a good cheap one?
gm
gringomojado
gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by NEGringos Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:20 pm

HEY! I resemble that remark, bad and expensive.

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Warped

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down