INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for someone driving to Chapala from U.S to bring something large down for me.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for someone driving to Chapala from U.S to bring something large down for me. Empty Looking for someone driving to Chapala from U.S to bring something large down for me.

Post by Clueless Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:09 am

I'm getting a new LASER printer and need it brought down here. It can't ship by air having a toner cartridge in it and I'm not thrilled with the idea of unpacking it and taking the cartridge out.

I will pay $500 (pesos) if someone will bring it here.

I can have it shipped anywhere in the U.S. to whoever will bring it down.

Please PM me.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone driving to Chapala from U.S to bring something large down for me. Empty Re: Looking for someone driving to Chapala from U.S to bring something large down for me.

Post by FriscoKid Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:16 am

Contact Hugh Roberts, he brings items down to Ajijic. His prices are reasonable. His phone number is 512 298 7357

FriscoKid

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone driving to Chapala from U.S to bring something large down for me. Empty Re: Looking for someone driving to Chapala from U.S to bring something large down for me.

Post by Luisa Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:29 am

Have you already ordered the printer? We have bought two laser printers here, one at Office Max in Puerto Vallarta, one in Guadalajara. We bought a duplex--copies on two sides, and a one-sided that we use at home for black and white and for color. I would rather buy an appliance here because I can trade it in if there is a problem and I can take advantage of the warranty.

Luisa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down