INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inexpensive teeth cleaning experiences?

+2
CanuckBob
riogrande888
6 posters

Go down

Inexpensive teeth cleaning experiences? Empty Inexpensive teeth cleaning experiences?

Post by riogrande888 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:00 am

I have seen a number of ads for discount teeth cleaning ie 100 pesos etcI was wondering if anyone has taken advantage of these offers? Can you share your experiences, please?

riogrande888
riogrande888

Back to top Go down

Inexpensive teeth cleaning experiences? Empty Re: Inexpensive teeth cleaning experiences?

Post by CanuckBob Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:32 am

I've never seen $100 pesos however Dental Express does it for $150 pesos and it is usually a very good job. Of course while they are in there they are hoping to pick up some other work.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Inexpensive teeth cleaning experiences? Empty Re: Inexpensive teeth cleaning experiences?

Post by kiko Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:09 am

Someone told me 50p with a DIF card in Joco, never tried it myself though.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:25 pm

If you get your teeth cleaned, in my case, by a trained CDN dental hygienist then you will have clean teeth. He/She will have "scaled" your teeth. The dentist will then check you out. Not cheap unless you are on a plan. The "deals" here DO NOT include scaling which is essential for dental health. Good for a feel good thing. Want " the full meal deal" here ? Make an appointment with THE DENTIST. They'll do it all and you'll get a proper dental work through. Cost, don't know, probably one third of NOB. Don't "cheap out". Oral health is extremely important to overall health. Stay on top of it. At 65, they're all original, not cosmetically perfect, fillings and replacements as needed. Happy mouth. Phillips "Sonicare" (sic) toothbrush (comes with a travel pack) is available at Costco. Just one does the single, couple or family. It has a charger stand. Our last one lasted 6 yrs before the battery gave out. Though not cheap - a great mouth investment.
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by fwalman Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:29 pm

Had a very good cleaning with Dr Eloy Barragen and his wife who is also a dentist
Full digital xrays and consult. 1/3 of NOB

fwalman

Back to top Go down

Post by riogrande888 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:51 pm

I use a sonic care tooth brush already thanks, and use then use the no scale method every other month to augment the full cleaning.
riogrande888
riogrande888

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:30 pm

I do not have "inexpensive teeth." The prices here are the prices and they're much lower than NOB. However, after living her for 10 years I would not trade the medical and dental care here for that up north, USA or Canada.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:14 pm

The dental work I´ve had with Haro and Barragen was far better than any of the dental work I had NOB. Just my 2 centavos,

The trick here is no different than up North, due diligence is required to find a qualified medical professional.

kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down