INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playaboy bought my US plated car--very happy with the transaction

+5
hkrause
CanuckBob
viajero
gringal
gringoman
9 posters

Go down

Playaboy bought my US plated car--very happy with the transaction Empty Playaboy bought my US plated car--very happy with the transaction

Post by gringoman Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:19 am

Having to go Permanente, I needed to sell my US plated car but did not want the hassle of driving NOB to sell it. The car also needed some body and paint work for various dings and an outside mirror replaced. I didn't want to be bothered with having that done that either. Playaboy came to my rescue.

After agreeing on a price, he spent his time and money having the repairs done.

Playaboy is very professional. I went with him to Spencer's office to get the necessary paperwork to allow him to legally drive and sell the car NOB. This made me feel very comfortable with the whole transaction. He paid for that also.

In a nutshell, I spent about an hour selling the car. Playaboy spent his time and money getting the car repaired plus a couple of days driving ( with gas, lodging and return expenses ) plus the hassle of finding a buyer.

I highly recommend him and his services. You can PM him here on this board.

gringoman

Back to top Go down

Playaboy bought my US plated car--very happy with the transaction Empty Re: Playaboy bought my US plated car--very happy with the transaction

Post by gringal Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:05 am

Second your post, gringoman. Several people I know have used his service and have nothing but good things to say about the experience.
Beer

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Playaboy bought my US plated car--very happy with the transaction Empty Re: Playaboy bought my US plated car--very happy with the transaction

Post by viajero Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:11 am

Ditto,I've never heard of any complaints and he's provided a lot of good information on various forums about this issue.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Playaboy is da man!!! I know him personally and he prides himself in pleasing his customers and doing the job right.

It's pretty hard to do anything around here with no complaints.

For those that want to get rid of their US plated vehicles with as little hassle as possible give him a call.

Congrats Playaboy!!!
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:59 pm

He has earned his good reputation....not a lot of blather and self promotion as is the case with some other "facilitators".

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hkrause Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Thanks for the comments and recommendation. We will need to sell one of our US plated cars soon, and really weren't looking forward to the hassle of dealing with it. This sounds like an excellent solution.

Heather
hkrause
hkrause
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Playaboy bought my US plated car--very happy with the transaction Empty Playaboy

Post by bol60 Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:25 pm

slainte39 wrote:He has earned his good reputation....not a lot of blather and self promotion as is the case with some other "facilitators".

The man knows what he is doing. He helped me get out of some problems I had due to getting involved with some other so-called facilitators that you mentioned. He's a straight shooter and gets the job done.

bol60

Back to top Go down

Playaboy bought my US plated car--very happy with the transaction Empty Gracias

Post by Playaboy Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Thanks for all the compliments

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by angela04101 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:05 am

Also happy with Playaboy - fast, efficient, legal way to sell my non-NAFTA US-plated car NOB, hassle-free.

angela04101

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:45 am

slainte39 wrote:He has earned his good reputation....not a lot of blather and self promotion as is the case with some other "facilitators".

I'll say it again.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down