INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP

2 posters

Go down

HELP Empty HELP

Post by little italy Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Does anyone know Javier Ramos (the painter)? I have been trying to reach him regarding his unfinished house in West Ajijic. After a few weeks of dog barks and whines which seem to be coming from his house I went to take a look see. What I saw was a dog that was so dirty and matted (as with many roaming the streets here in Ajijic). He/she is so sweet as I talked to and tried to calm him/her. They just looked at me. At the moment, I would have done anything to take them from the filth, the chain was so damn big. It is obvious that it is being fed and watered (maybe eating its own feces)??? Never the less. I would appreciate if any of you know this person and let him know.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

HELP Empty Re: HELP

Post by gringal Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:13 pm

little italy wrote:Does anyone know Javier Ramos (the painter)? I have been trying to reach him regarding his unfinished house in West Ajijic. After a few weeks of dog barks and whines which seem to be coming from his house I went to take a look see. What I saw was a dog that was so dirty and matted (as with many roaming the streets here in Ajijic). He/she is so sweet as I talked to and tried to calm him/her. They just looked at me. At the moment, I would have done anything to take them from the filth, the chain was so damn big. It is obvious that it is being fed and watered (maybe eating its own feces)??? Never the less. I would appreciate if any of you know this person and let him know.

Suggest you check with the people at La Mision restaurant. I believe Javier is the landlord.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum