INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost dog in ajijic main plaza looking for it´s owner

2 posters

Go down

lost dog in ajijic main plaza looking for it´s owner Empty lost dog in ajijic main plaza looking for it´s owner

Post by lparga Sat May 30, 2015 8:34 pm

Hi!
Today I ate at the Jardin Plaza restaurant located at the main plaza in Ajijic. I saw a little caramel dog, apparently lost and looking for it´s owner, wandering amongst the dinner tables, asking for food. He wears a pink collar with a PetSafe black device which was being removed by a woman because they thought it could be harmful for the pet. The waitress (Patricia) told me it´s been wandering the plaza for a few days, and it looks scared and afraid of getting too much close to people. I thought I could post it´s picture just in case, hoping it can be rescued by it´s loving owner. Good luck, cute dog!
Attachments
lost dog in ajijic main plaza looking for it´s owner Attachment
perrito2.jpeg You don't have permission to download attachments.(7 Kb) Downloaded 91 times
lost dog in ajijic main plaza looking for it´s owner Attachment
perrito1.jpeg You don't have permission to download attachments.(7 Kb) Downloaded 46 times

lparga

Back to top Go down

lost dog in ajijic main plaza looking for it´s owner Empty Re: lost dog in ajijic main plaza looking for it´s owner

Post by gringomojado Sun May 31, 2015 11:35 am

You did a good deed! I hope it wasn't abandoned!
gm
gringomojado
gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down