INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for an actual pharmacist Lakeside.

+4
sumofabit
Gamina
dcampbell757
Clueless
8 posters

Go down

Looking for an actual pharmacist Lakeside. Empty Looking for an actual pharmacist Lakeside.

Post by Clueless Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:26 am

I need to find if there is a generic or equivalent for a medication I'm trying to find for a friend.

I think I need to talk with either a regular "licensed/certified" pharmacist or if there is one, to find a compounding pharmacy. At this time, I'm not looking for a homeopathic store.

If you know of one, specific directions will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for an actual pharmacist Lakeside. Empty Re: Looking for an actual pharmacist Lakeside.

Post by dcampbell757 Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:43 am

Farmacia Christina are very good at researching brand equivalents or generics. Also, Farmacia Guadalajara when they are in the mood to use their computer.

dcampbell757
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for an actual pharmacist Lakeside. Empty Re: Looking for an actual pharmacist Lakeside.

Post by Gamina Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:15 pm

The owner of Farmacia Christina is a REAL pharmacist. If you let the board know the name of the drug you are interested in researching, I'll bet someone can help you.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Gamina wrote:The owner of Farmacia Christina is a REAL pharmacist.  If you let the board know the name of the drug you are interested in researching, I'll bet someone can help you.

Checking more closely, it's not a "drug" per se, but it sure is expensive here.

It's HEPASIL, which apparently is a B-complex. It has B1; B2; B6; B12 Lecitinas, inositol, Colina, Carbonato de Calcio, Oxido de Magnesio and Nicotinamida.

It's being taken for something having to do w/the liver.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sumofabit Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:43 pm

Ornithine Ornitina in Spanish.    http://www.drugs.com/international/ornithine.html

Last edited by sumofabit on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

sumofabit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:45 pm

anything like the above promoted by doctor oz is suspect. tell your friend to stop drinking and smoking and his liver should improve.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:49 pm

He asked for help finding treatment Pedro, not your unsolicited medical advice! Blackeye
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Pedro wrote:anything like the above promoted by doctor oz is suspect. tell your friend to stop drinking and smoking and his liver should improve.

It's a lady (non-gringa) who doesn't drink/smoke. She was told by her doctor she has a "fatty liver," NAFAD.

Whatever these are, she says (thinks?) they help her.

Just like a broken clock, Dr. Oz can sometimes be right.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Clueless wrote:
Pedro wrote:anything like the above promoted by doctor oz is suspect. tell your friend to stop drinking and smoking and his liver should improve.

It's a lady (non-gringa) who doesn't drink/smoke.  She was told by her doctor she has a "fatty liver," NAFAD.

Whatever these are, she says (thinks?) they help her.

Just like a broken clock, Dr. Oz can sometimes be right.

Thanks.

seldom agree with you clueless, this time you are spot on!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 pm

Not everything Dr. Oz says is wrong. Even if he is wrong about this, it is what the woman believes that matters. Placebos do work sometimes even though no one quite understands why.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 pm

having been involved in the pharma bus i understand why placebos work and so do all doctors.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by WillieRae Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:17 am

Try the supplement called Milk Thistle....Sylimarin in Spanish. Saved my goose when I had Hepatitis A years ago.

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down