INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had any experience with the Travel MedEvac plan Arthur Clark is promoting?

5 posters

Go down

Has anyone had any experience with the Travel MedEvac plan Arthur Clark is promoting? Empty Has anyone had any experience with the Travel MedEvac plan Arthur Clark is promoting?

Post by Clueless Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:00 pm

I went to his talk today and it seems seems too good to be true. The prices are dirt cheap compared to the offered benefits.

There are a few points that I am concerned with though, otherwise, sounds great.

Input?

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had any experience with the Travel MedEvac plan Arthur Clark is promoting? Empty Re: Has anyone had any experience with the Travel MedEvac plan Arthur Clark is promoting?

Post by brigitte Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:25 pm

My husband had to have an emergency surgery and I can tell you he could not even fly the hour flight to Mexico from Tuxtla Gutierrez..When you are really deathly ill  flying may not be an option..Where do you fly to? To which doctors etc.. in our case we had the surgery locally ..forget flying anywhere.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had any experience with the Travel MedEvac plan Arthur Clark is promoting? Empty Re: Has anyone had any experience with the Travel MedEvac plan Arthur Clark is promoting?

Post by David Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:09 pm

There is superb medical care in Guadalajara. Why attempt to fly ANYWHERE?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:43 pm

David wrote:There is superb medical care in Guadalajara.  Why attempt to fly ANYWHERE?

I agree about the world class care in Guad, but I also know as a fact, if you can't pay up front or show your bill will be paid, you don't get the care in one of those hospitals.

And the evac can be from somewhere you are not near good, much less world class facilities.

Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:46 am

Show proof of insurance or a credit card, it couldn't be easier.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:15 pm

Over the years we have had friends who have used their deed to their home as security to initially receive financially costly medical care. This gave them time to use their insurance etc.... and bought them some time to focus on the medical event rather than the money.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Clueless, I used air transport medical evacuation insurance only once.  No drinks or peanuts.  It wasn't very good.  I died a slow death during the flight.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Apparently you survived.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down