INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mesquite Ribs...the best

3 posters

Go down

Mesquite Ribs...the best Empty Mesquite Ribs...the best

Post by joyfull Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:27 pm

We went to the fundraiser for La Ola Casa Hogar last Sunday. A wonderful man Juan Mata saw the add on a Facebook page and volunteered to donate 30 kilos of ribs. He didn't even know this orphanage or any of the people who run it. He brought his professional smoker and we all had the best, leanest ribs ever. He owns a restaurant in El Salto called Rangers. He also does catering. What an amazing, caring individual. Rangers is located at
430 carretera el Verde el Salto Jalisco.
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Mesquite Ribs...the best Empty Re: Mesquite Ribs...the best

Post by ajijicmoose Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:44 pm

I agree with joyfull. My neighbor also attended that fundraiser and told me about Juan and Ranger's BBQ, and how wonderful their food was. So I found them online and paid them a visit. I HIGHLY recommend their BBQ! I've eaten at 3 other BBQ joints in Guadalajara and Ranger's is THE BEST BBQ BY FAR! Juan, who was born and raised in Texas, cooks his meat slow & low for over 6 hours! And you can taste the difference from what so many places here at lakeside call "BBQ ribs." This is the real meal deal!

Ranger's Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/BBQ.Rangers/

To get there, head up Chapala Highway and take the El Salto exit. Go about 3.5 km until you see a BIG Urrea plant on the left. At the next stop light go left (north) towards El Verde. Go about 6 km until you go past a Honda plant on the right, go a little further and then just past a Pemex on the right you will find BBQ Nirvana.

Juan not only donated 70 lbs of ribs, he also drove down to Ajijic before 6 am with his smoker so that the food would be ready by noon. He is truly a generous man and a great BBQ cook! Go up there and give something back to Juan. You'll be glad that you did!

ajijicmoose

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Nice!
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down