INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five star recommendation for Dr. Jose formerly of Dental Express.

5 posters

Go down

Five star recommendation for Dr. Jose formerly of Dental Express. Empty Five star recommendation for Dr. Jose formerly of Dental Express.

Post by Clueless Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:39 am

Being basically a cynic, I rarely, especially on boards, however, I'm making an exception and hoping to help both members here and Dr. Jose.

Dr. Jose worked at Dental Express for more than two years; I used him many times during that period and was always pleased with his work.

Dr. Jose elected to open his own office in Ajijic at 16 de Septembre, #2b. That's the same street as LCS and a couple of blocks West. It's small and unassuming however, that doesn't detract from the quality of his work.

I went to Dr. Jose Monday and had three teeth extracted and will be getting a bridge shortly. I can honestly say there was no "discomfort" when the anesthetic wore off. None at all, and this has been how it was every time I saw him.

He speaks perfect/conversational English (and of course Spanish) and his prices are very competitive.

I also believe he is going to be offering FREE basic teeth cleaning for LCS and American Legion members for a limited time. This is to get people to know him.

His phone numbers are: (376) 766-5993 and/or 33 15 460 466.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Five star recommendation for Dr. Jose formerly of Dental Express. Empty Re: Five star recommendation for Dr. Jose formerly of Dental Express.

Post by gringal Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:15 am

I pass there on the way to Cocinart, and I think he really should remove that spooky looking pair of false teeth sitting next to the doorway..........not exactly a good advertisement for dental care!! Rolling Eyes

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Five star recommendation for Dr. Jose formerly of Dental Express. Empty Re: Five star recommendation for Dr. Jose formerly of Dental Express.

Post by Trailrunner Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:39 am

Hard to want to take any kind of recommendation from someone named 'Clueless' and who repeatedly posts the same inane questions on a webboard in order to direct their life. Just sayin'. . .
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Hard to want to take any kind of recommendation from someone named 'Clueless' and who repeatedly posts the same inane questions on a webboard in order to direct their life. Just sayin'. . .

LOL
At least this board only has one "clueless", who is self identified for our convenience.
TOB has scores under all sorts of "nom de guerres/plumes".....giving recommendations.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Five star recommendation for Dr. Jose formerly of Dental Express. Empty UPDATE ON DR. JOSE FROMERLY OF DENTAL EXPRESS.

Post by Clueless Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:52 am

The FREE parking is no more; the man who runs the parking lot across from Dr. Jose's office took a job and closed the lot.

The FREE cleaning is still under consideration, stay tuned.

As for pricing, it's always best in everything, if cost is a factor, to do your DUE DILIGENCE and price shop. IMO, also factor quality of the doctor into the equation, and Dr. Jose is five star there.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 am

Clueless wrote:The FREE parking is no more; the man who runs the parking lot across from Dr. Jose's office took a job and closed the lot.

The FREE cleaning is still under consideration, stay tuned.

As for pricing, it's always best in everything, if cost is a factor, to do your DUE DILIGENCE and price shop. IMO, also factor quality of the doctor into the equation, and Dr. Jose is five star there.

Amigo, why would anyone take a recommendation about anything from someone who calls himself "clueless" ON PURPOSE?
lol!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by gobluejohn Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Has anyone been to DRA Karen Gonzalez in Chapala, for dental work?
gobluejohn
gobluejohn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down