INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eyelid 'skin reduction' surgery / recommendations

5 posters

Go down

eyelid 'skin reduction' surgery / recommendations Empty eyelid 'skin reduction' surgery / recommendations

Post by Sherman Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:53 am

For those that have had surgery for eyelids to reduce skin, I'm interested in doctor's names, contact information .....
and in general, your summary of your experience in working with that doctor,
where the surgery took place,
pain and recovery time,
outcome/results,
and estimated costs.

Thanks very much.
S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

eyelid 'skin reduction' surgery / recommendations Empty Re: eyelid 'skin reduction' surgery / recommendations

Post by Chapalagringa Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:54 am

I've seen patients of two plastic surgeons that I think they did a really nice job on their blepharoplasty.

Dr. Sergio Raygoza (33) 1196-7878
Dr Benjamin Villaran (33) 3105 0402
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

eyelid 'skin reduction' surgery / recommendations Empty Re: eyelid 'skin reduction' surgery / recommendations

Post by Gamina Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:37 am

Pain is almost non-existent.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:20 pm

About 5-7 years ago I had this Blepharoplasty done in Guadalajara, to include upper lids and lower 'fat' deposits. Done by Dra. Guadalupe Ortiz Salazar, an Opthalmoplastic surgeon. She had been referred to me by a retired Ophthalmologist living in Ajijic who had the blepharoplasty done by the Dra.

Office (and hospital) in Zapopan, Puerta de Hierro. English spoken.  Tel. 3848-5465

For me (and the person who recommended her to me) there was no pain associated with the surgery but a good bit of bruising which is common. No complications. Recovery.... as soon as I was comfortable being seen with black eyes!!! I was/am happy with the results. At that time the bill, which included the surgery, the hospital,the anaesthetist and post surgical care was 18,000 pesos.
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:20 am

Has anyone used Dr. Anna who works w/Dr. Lastra in Ajijic?

I need to get one eyelid raised slightly,

I have a major problem due to a blotched cataract  procedure. More on that later --maybe.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:36 am

From this thread and personal outreach and personal conversations, Dr. Anna's name has not come up at all. Nor has Dr. Lastra as a physical to go to for information for this type of surgery.

There are a few names on this list where you can get additional opinions that may help you to decide.

Good luck.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down