INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Assistant Position Available for Insurance Company

2 posters

Go down

Operation Assistant Position Available for Insurance Company Empty Operation Assistant Position Available for Insurance Company

Post by sm1mex Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Bellon Insurance company in San Antonio has a position open for Operation Assistant.  Qualifications include bilingual with English as a second language, customer service, computer, telephone skills.  Applicant will be assisting customers with administrative duties.  If you know of anyone who may qualify for the position please have them  call Andre Bellon's cell phone (045) 333 662 6915 to set up an interview.  

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Operation Assistant Position Available for Insurance Company Empty Re: Operation Assistant Position Available for Insurance Company

Post by suegarn Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Oh darn! I'm looking for work, and I have years of experience in everything that they're looking for, except that I'm not bilingual! I worked for an insurance agency in Canada for many years. :( I'll give them a call regardless. Maybe they have something that I could do for them!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Operation Assistant Position Available for Insurance Company Empty Re: Operation Assistant Position Available for Insurance Company

Post by sm1mex Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:32 am

You would need to talk to the insurance companies of Mexico and they speak Spanish.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down