INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am locked out of Chapala.com????

+25
viejito
simpsca
ferret
DaveP
lilikoi
bimini6
akconnie
kismet
artsnob
RVGRINGO
Lady Otter Latté
borderreiver
Carry Bean
RickS
CanuckBob
MexicoPete
slainte39
holdrja
suegarn
SunshineyDay
Nosnow
cypress
JayBear
gringal
Flamingo
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I am locked out of Chapala.com???? - Page 3 Empty Re: I am locked out of Chapala.com????

Post by gringal Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:17 pm

David wrote:Well it was dead for 4-5 days!

Naah. Just in a coma.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

I am locked out of Chapala.com???? - Page 3 Empty Re: I am locked out of Chapala.com????

Post by David Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Apparently so!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by viejito Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Someone start a contest: How long before MC spouts some of his valuable insights.

viejito

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:28 pm

<5 minutes!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:00 pm

It seems, at least to me, that the old site is now just the webboard, while the new site is just the real estate site with no interconnection.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:08 pm

It went dead about 11:30 AM Saturday and came back about 1:30 PM today, Tuesday for a total of 3 days and perhaps 2 hours.

How did I figure it out? Well I looked for the last post on Saturday and the first today. So it might be closer to three days than 3 days and 2 hours.

But who cares how many hours.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viejito Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:18 pm

RVGRINGO wrote:It seems, at least to me, that the old site is now just the webboard, while the new site is just the real estate site with no interconnection.

With the trashing Lakeside gets over there it's a wonder he wants his company even remotely connected with it. Maybe he doesn't read it? Dead Horse

viejito

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:32 pm

viejito wrote:Someone start a contest: How long before MC spouts some of his valuable insights.

At 14:22 he posted BOARD IS BACK UP AGAIN......
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Girl Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:50 pm

I only go there to look, mainly the animal section, have not posted there in YEARS! But look what i just saw:
Advanced Member
Ajijic_hiker

Posted 47 minutes ago
I was stuck reading TOB...they say this board is just a bunch of complainers...yet all they seemed to do was complain about this one...

Lucky Girl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Yeah but that's all we complain about........jaja.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by viejito Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:27 am

Just got my MND Tuesday edition. Lead story is about Jalisco cracking down on noise. How long before MC and the other "noise expert" start touting that one?

viejito

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:43 am

At least we don't complain about everything like the "corrupt" government, potholes, trash, lousy Jalisco roads, noise and how Mexico needs to get its act together like back home. And we don't troll the forums here looking for customers either. They seem to read here as much or more as we do over there but at least we don't constantly run down our adopted home. We seem to know we weren't sent for and are happy to be here. But then some people are never happy wherever they are.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:01 am

What a remarkable statement as piles of rotting garbage accumulate  and deterring roads do not get fixed....... We seem to know we weren't sent for and are happy to be here. .....
I think it behoves to be concerned about the quality of life, if only for the Mexicans nationals we live among...don't you think they have equal concerns?

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:21 am

lakeside7 wrote:What a remarkable statement as piles of rotting garbage accumulate  and deterring roads do not get fixed....... We seem to know we weren't sent for and are happy to be here. .....
I think it behoves to be concerned about the quality of life, if only for the Mexicans nationals we live among...don't you think they have equal concerns?

So, what are you doing to improve the quality of life for the Mexican nationals? Hint: complaining or expressing concern on mostly foreigners web boards does not count as "helping."
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:52 am

How patronizing of Lakeside. Mexicans are not children to be looked after. They are adults quite capable of looking after themselves and don't spend their time bitching about everything like some NOB types.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:46 pm

I noticed that TOB seems to have been abandoned by Chapala Realty, which now has a completely separate website for their real estate listings.  Many of us have expressed our concern that TOB may have been bad for their business, and they may have finally come to that realization. Their new site has a new address, beginning with cb. signifying their franchise name, so it could be easy to confuse the two.
TOB now has no link to real estate, or to the agency‘s popular glossy publication.  
Since it appears that the Tingens have cast it loose, one might wonder who now owns it, who is the webmaster, and who is the moderator of TOB.  MC was quick to announce that it was back.  It isn‘t really back, but something that looks like it has taken its place.  No notice, of course. Does MC own it now?

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by benjji Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:01 pm

according to the Grand Mufti's loyal companion, Betty 678...this forum expressed that it missed him and his "brilliant" posts as well as that really great forum.

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Note that they just recently upgraded or changed the Chapala forum format again. When this happened the last two times this same message came up. It went down this time on Saturday and MC wasn't able to report same to the staff until Monday, and things were up and running the next day.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3