INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any news about the Joco problems on Friday

2 posters

Go down

Any news about the Joco problems on Friday Empty Any news about the Joco problems on Friday

Post by albertrv Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 pm

I haven't heard a thing about the new Joco problems last week on Friday. From an extremely good source a shootout with the good guys winning not too far east of the Joco T on Mex15 and another kidnapping problem in Joco on the west side of town. Not sure if the guy being kidnapped was lucky enough to get away. Apparently his brother was taken in Tizapan a month or so ago and even though money was pay he hasn't shown up either. I heard more but will stop at this point as my info wasn't from an official source and I don't want to start rumors.

albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down

Any news about the Joco problems on Friday Empty Re: Any news about the Joco problems on Friday

Post by simpsca Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Take a look at this web board where there is a description of the first incident by someone who knows the family - one son kidnapped but walked out of a closet in Chapala. That son has left the area to my information. Supposedly the same family from Jocotopec had a second son kidnapped and I haven't heard what happened to him. http://groups.google.com/group/jocotepeckers/browse_thread/thread/a9b0b774d5cf96c5

Also check out Lakesidecrime.com - they have some links to newspaper articles about happenings near Tuxqueca on the south side of the lake.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Any news about the Joco problems on Friday Empty Re: Any news about the Joco problems on Friday

Post by albertrv Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 pm

The postings you made reference to I had already heard about and going back and looking at the postings they started on July 23rd. The Kidnapping I heard about happened on the 29th, last Friday. As I said i'm not sure on the outcome of the kidnapping or attempted kidnapping.

The story in Crimewatch is also older than what I am referring to as well. I talked to the guy who watched it all go down in front of his place on Friday the 29th near San Pedro. He wasn't sure how many were killed but it was 100% bad guys. The bodies were picked up about 11pm so my guess is that it went down in the evening.

I was told the two situations were not related but not sure about that.
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:22 am

No I didn't hear anything about this past Friday. I ave a lot of friends in El Chante and Jocotopec and have not heard anything that took place last week.

I did read something about two men found dead in the area of Tuxqueca and I'll see if I can find that article, but heard nothing on Jocotopec.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down