INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Ajijic vs San Antonio Tlayacapan

+9
Lady Otter Latté
Canada_Mike
gringal
lunateak
ferret
CanuckBob
lakeside7
brigitte
Griffmom
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

West Ajijic vs San Antonio Tlayacapan  - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ajijic vs San Antonio Tlayacapan

Post by Trailrunner Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:51 pm

Except for Joco, it's all we got.

Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

West Ajijic vs San Antonio Tlayacapan  - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ajijic vs San Antonio Tlayacapan

Post by brigitte Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:06 pm

and then the tianguis on monday and wednesday, they are the same vendors , I do not even bother to go anymore. The quality in the local stores has gone up and we have more stores than we used to which makes the tianguis redondent now.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Very true, the quality and selection in the stores make it easy for me to skip the tianguis too. I do love the produce store behind the Chapala Mercado though, great prices, quality, and selection. Often discover something new tucked away. Reminds me of a ace in Berkeley years ago for some reason - Rainbow something, Rainbow Grocery?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffmom Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:42 am

Found a home to rent with the help of a very nice and good friend. We will be there permanently sometime in the latter part of March along with our two pups. House here in TX sold in 5 days so we really lucked out.

Griffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rvanparys Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:29 am

We live in Rancho del Oro and YES driving east through Ajijic is a pain. Our doctor, vet, and shopping are all on the east side of Ajijic... That said, we are retired and have the time to navigate the traffic... SAT would be a better location but stories about noise would keep me away... Our internet runs about 5 download which is ample for us... Telmex is not exactly service oriented but the incoming competition should change that situation....

rvanparys
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffmom Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:40 am

Yes, it’s all relative when you aren’t on a work schedule. We will be in West Ajijic and I’m flying down tomorrow to secure the rental that our friend found. Really excited to start a new chapter and the husband is glad to finally be retiring. He has been so stressed and unhappy the last year so this will be good for him.

Griffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:50 am

Congratulations!! And like rvanpars said the traffic is relevant. My car is topless so I enjoy sitting in the sun with the tunes cranked up....lol.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:04 am

Congratulations on the move and retirement, Griffmom. Hope you enjoy your new home.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2