INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was forwarded this 4 minutes ago after I posted about hospitals.

+12
MexicoPete
brigitte
gringal
CanuckBob
kiko
ferret
Trailrunner
helohfe
Texican13
Intercasa
Gamina
Problem Child
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I was forwarded this 4 minutes ago after I posted about hospitals. - Page 3 Empty Re: I was forwarded this 4 minutes ago after I posted about hospitals.

Post by RVGRINGO Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:52 am

Sure you would; right after they tinkered with your heart and you still need a wheel chair to go more than a few steps! Dream on child.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

I was forwarded this 4 minutes ago after I posted about hospitals. - Page 3 Empty Re: I was forwarded this 4 minutes ago after I posted about hospitals.

Post by Trailrunner Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:56 am

RVG, did you or your wife read the fine print on the admitting form that was signed for you?

The hospitals are so confident and brazen in their ability to keep pts that it leads me to believe there is a clause in the form that says all charges must be paid in full before discharge. If a pt signs that they are at the mercy of that hospital.

Not saying it's ok, it really is kidnapping when a person is held against their will, just saying that may be how they can get away with it.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:08 am

Spencer has said frequently that they cannot hold you. I remember him talking about going to a hospital in these circumstances to get a patient out. Pretty bad when you have to have a lawyer on speed dial when you’re really sick. It probably helps to have a good local insurance agent to assist as well.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:50 pm

Carry Bean wrote:Spencer has said frequently that they cannot hold you. I remember  him talking about going to a hospital in these circumstances to get a patient out. Pretty bad when you have to have a lawyer on speed dial when you’re really sick. It probably helps to have a good local insurance agent to assist as well.

I very much respect Spencer..However how many times have you had "stuff" done by lawyers only to find that the transaction is not quite correct...Like him saying , "they legally cannot tow your car"..then only to see the vehicle going to the pound
This story with such a disparaging difference of the agreed price to what actually was done.... suggests we do not have the complete story. I think the devil is in the detail of the story. What is the hospitals side of the story
I agree a good local insurance agent is a help...but I guess only as far has his part of the deal is

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tday Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:01 pm

Bob, was that the name of the Hospital ? Country 2000 ?

Tday
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Yes, Country 2000 is the name of the hospital.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3