INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Jorgensen

+7
Lady Otter Latté
Carry Bean
Gamina
Rosa Venus
JayBear
CanuckBob
MexicoPete
11 posters

Go down

Lisa Jorgensen  Empty Lisa Jorgensen

Post by MexicoPete Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:47 pm

I think most of us have heard of Lisa Jorgensen and her newsletter called the Chapala Reporter, that she attempts to sell on a yearly basis as a newspaper.

Is she still around?

No, I am not recommending her newsletter.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Lisa Jorgensen  Empty Re: Lisa Jorgensen

Post by CanuckBob Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Who knows. After her "aggressive and inaccurate" reporting of that shooting in Vista Alegra last year I heard there was a deportation effort being considered and I haven't seen or heard a word from or about her since.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:24 pm

I still see her adv every once in a while but didn't think that she was still around.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by JayBear Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Somehow, I got on her mailing list, altho I have never subscribed and I never open the emails. I do read the headline, I must admit--today's is "Cyclists Will Protest for Bike Path Safety Every Tuesday."

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:39 pm

I don't know if she's still living in this area or not, but she's "still around". She got ahold of (bought?/stole?) an entire email list from a local business association so I'm hearing from her every few days now via email. She's resurrected her pay-to-read newsletter.

And she's also started an exciting new, on-line, locally oriented, for-profit business venture. Surprised nobody has mentioned it. I'm certain it will be a huge success. She's thrilling.

Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:54 pm

She didn't seem to jump on the latest gringo murder to give us all the info no one else has.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:12 pm

Oh, she "jumped" on it. Probably came up empty and yet still tried to use it to get people to pay for a subscription. No thanks, Lisa.

Lisa Jorgensen  Screen14
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:06 am

Rosa Venus wrote:I don't know if she's still living in this area or not, but she's "still around". She got ahold of (bought?/stole?) an entire email list from a local business association so I'm hearing from her every few days now via email. She's resurrected her pay-to-read newsletter.

And she's also started an exciting new, on-line, locally oriented, for-profit business venture. Surprised nobody has mentioned it. I'm certain it will be a huge success. She's thrilling.

Oh,her new business venture will be called what? M.M. Bean, Mercado not so Libre, or maybe Amazonian or Trader Jose’s?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:32 am

Carry Bean wrote:
Rosa Venus wrote:I don't know if she's still living in this area or not, but she's "still around". She got ahold of (bought?/stole?) an entire email list from a local business association so I'm hearing from her every few days now via email. She's resurrected her pay-to-read newsletter.

Oh,her new business venture will be called what?  M.M. Bean, Mercado not so Libre, or maybe Amazonian or Trader Jose’s?

Or, L.L. Beanbrain, Stiff the Subscribers, Maligning For Money, or Rent Skippers. She should play to her strengths. mariachi
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:26 am

Pete, I don't understand you. You are a nice, knowledgeable guy. Why do you insist on bringing up her name every couple of months? Now you have everyone talking about her again. All free publicity, and not deserved.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:28 am

Yep. Just what she thrives on. Why do you even care, Pete?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:33 am

She sure doesn’t thrive on what is said about her here.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:57 am

I might add that she was all over the newbie groups on Facebook at one time until a true recap of her history here along with a listing of all her businesses here with their oddly similar names to well known companies (hers failed) was posted on those groups. She couldn’t rebut it because it was all true. So let the light shine on her. At least new people have an idea what she’s about and can make their own choices.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:50 am

HelperGuy wrote:Pete, I don't understand you. You are a nice, knowledgeable guy. Why do you insist on bringing up her name every couple of months? Now you have everyone talking about her again. All free publicity, and not deserved.

I´d like to repeat that is spades.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Well, I was curious. Because someone asked if he should respond to one of her advs. And I responded He11 NO.  I thought that the newbies need to be warned about her. And I feared that she might be around again trying to find suckers.

Do you really believe she likes this type of post? I would have thought we are helping people learn the truth about her.  Sorry if I am wrong.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:41 pm

MexicoPete wrote:Well, I was curious. Because someone asked if he should respond to one of her advs. And I responded He11 NO.  I thought that the newbies need to be warned about her. And I feared that she might be around again trying to find suckers.

Do you really believe she likes this type of post? I would have thought we are helping people learn the truth about her.  Sorry if I am wrong.

She probably does like these posts. You know what they say....."Even bad publicity is better than no publicity at all". She's like the proverbial bad penny, that keeps turning up!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down