INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Has the cost of electricity gone up lately?

Go down

Has the cost of electricity gone up lately? Empty Has the cost of electricity gone up lately?

Post by sm1mex on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:41 am

We have solar and our bill for 2 months has been between 80-100 pesos, but for the last 2 bills, it has been over 200 pesos and we have not done anything different to use more electricity.  Have the rates gone up?

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has the cost of electricity gone up lately? Empty Re: Has the cost of electricity gone up lately?

Post by MexicoPete on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:47 am

As I mentioned on the other board. I had the same issue, and I assume it is because it seemed to be more cloudy than normal the last several months and therefore the panels generated less electricity.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has the cost of electricity gone up lately? Empty Re: Has the cost of electricity gone up lately?

Post by sm1mex on Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:36 pm

I have studied the bill and it is so convoluted, I just can't understand it. I was charged a separate basico rate and a separate intermedio rate for 375 kWh over 2 months. But the 2 rate charges don't add up to the 224 pesos bill.

Anybody else confused with their bill?

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhappyday on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:39 pm

See my response on the other board for how to read your bill.

ohhappyday

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay on Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:20 pm

my bill was 46 pesos. ??

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:04 pm

SunshineyDay wrote:my bill was 46 pesos. ??

So was mine. It is the minimum charge for actually receiving a bill. We obviously have enough efficient solar panels to cover our butts on cloudy days.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:08 pm

February bill 179 pesos ... Without solar.
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:11 pm

162 - no solar.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincy on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:17 am

I've just had a bill for $335 MXN which includes the Christmas holiday season of excessive lighting.  I track my consumption on a spreadsheet which extrapolates into the future and automatically calculates the current bill using the current electricity rates.  The rates have not changed in a couple of years.

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Monty Python...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down